The key man

The year is 2050 and India is in complete chaos.  There is a mad scientist Key man, who  who has created a strange virus.  This virus turns humans into vicious creatures called mechanics.  These creatures spew strange weapons from any injury.  To deal with this new menace of mechanics, the Mumbai Police force has been privatized, so a specialist squad of officers called Mechanic Hunters has been formed to deal with them.  However, unlike the average police force, the Mechanic Hunters are a private para-military force that uses violence, sadism and roadside executions to maintain law and order.

The police force is helped by Roshni, a troubled mercenary who is very skilled at dispatching mechanics.  As well as helping the police, she is on the hunt for her father's killer, an old-fashioned officer who was murdered in broad daylight by a mysterious killer. Roshni soon receives a new case to hunt the key man , but once confronted, he infects her by inserting a key-sized tumor into her scarred left forearm before disappearing.  Is.  Meanwhile, the police chief becomes infected while visiting a strip-club featuring several engineers posing as dancers, and massacres the main campus, forcing the police commissioner to order a city-wide crackdown on the mechanics.  is - to indiscriminately execute someone suspected of being.

Continuing his investigation, Roshni learns that Key Man was originally a scientist named Andy Shaw, and visits his home, where he uncovers the truth about his past: that his father is a cop.  sniper, who was forced to resign after a sniping operation went wrong.  ,  Desperate to keep his family out of poverty, he is paid for the murder of Roshni's father, who was leading a rally against the privatization of the police force.  But soon after Roshni's father is shot in front of her eyes, the police commissioner kills her - in front of Andy, the real mastermind of the murder.  Enraged and determined to avenge his father's death, he injects himself with the DNA of several notorious criminals, transforming him into his current form.  After realizing that he and the Key Man are trying to take revenge on the same man, Roshni cuts him in half with his sword before heading back to the compound.  On her way out, she sees the police force brutalizing civilians, accusing them of being mechanics.  When her friend, a local bar owner, is pulled over and charred, Ruka's left hand turns into an alien-like head with razor-sharp claws, before beheading the officers behind the execution.  During his rage, he is shot in the right eye by an officer, but his body quickly replaces it with a cybernetic eye.  She confronts the Police Commissioner, who confesses to killing her father, but explains that upon learning of Key Man and Mechanics, he raised her to become the true Mechanics Hunter as a penance.  After a fierce sword fight, Roshni is dismembered and eventually beheaded the commissioner - effectively undermining her rule over the police force.  It is finally revealed that the key man is still alive, having recovered himself in one piece with the help of one of his test subjects.