ACP ANDY is back

Assistant Commissioner of Police Anuj Shah was once a brave policeman of Goa  Police who was out of service due to his drinking habit, Which he started after the horrific murder of his wife Purva and daughter Sanyogita, Who were murdered by the criminals who wanted to take revenge on Anuj. Anuj's senior joint commissioner (crime) Rajeev Suri wanted Anuj to conduct a parallel investigation into a case in which several young men were missing or kidnapped. As the present police team is not able to make any progress in the matter.  Anuj refuses to do so, but later his mother asks him to do so.  Anuj soon gets involved in the case files and consults the postmortem documents and the doctors conducting it.

Very soon Anuj seems to be achieving success in the case.  Another two kidnappings take place in the series, and it all leads to the rough conclusion of Anuj's killer.  The killer is an eccentric person, has lameness in his legs, and either hates or loves women.  The killer leaves some clues on the victim's chest with a sharp surgical knife.  It works Anuj's idea of ​​what kind of person the killer is and who is his next target.  Upon careful examination of the words inscribed in the bodies of the victims, Anuj reveals that the words are in fact Aramaic, the language Jesus used for communication.

The words were later found to refer to biblical proverbs, thus helping Anuj to conclude that the killer was insane and to assume that the victims gave their lives for the sins committed by their respective wives.  She soon learns that the abducted husbands have relations with their wives and all of them were related to a boy who studied with them a few years ago.  There was absolutely no evidence of such a person.

During this time and investigation, Anuj realizes that there is a final target, and the killer will not miss it, and he will disappear after that. He eventually realizes that the next target is his own brother, and his brother's wife is the last link to the connection. Anuj, with the help of his colleague and other evidence, shows that the killer has a property. Later Anuj, using the presence of his mind, caught the killer and saved his brother's life.