part 3

Time skip to college.

Jk and enuwo arrive Eunwoo stand his bike and said to his kooki

Ew.kooki you go i have to meet my friends and descuss about basketball match and you have to come in match because without seeing your beautiful face i can't win."and he kissed kooks forehead And went to his friends. Jk is looking at t him without blinking and said.

Jk . stupid he didn't let me say anything and run away why? Kooki why? You love this 🤪 stupid" ohh shit kooki you are getting late run. Said to himself and started running but when he sees group of three girls are chit chatting he went there and.

Boooo. He scared those girls and started to loughing ,and Jenny, rose, and lisa looked at him with anger and said at the same time.

J,r,l.wtf.is this bunny baby do you want kill us, and jk looked again started to Lough and said.

Jk . looked at your face 👀 how scared you are guys lool like you sow a you all look so funny and cute my cutie sister's .rose come to him and twisted his ear and then say.

Rs . You stupid bunny give some respect to us we are your senior you have to respect us.but jk mimic .

Jk . respect us We are your senior
seriously respect you it will not gonna happen in this life.

Ls.ok ok 😌 now stop We know that you will be never changed.
Jk. Okay okay.
Rs. We are getting.
They all went to their classes

(Time skip to canteen)

(Third persons pov)

They are sitting and chatting while eating that's when jk realise he have go in basketball match to support his bf, he standup and said to his friends

Jk. I have to go bye thanks for lunch, give a flying kiss and started running but Lisa stop him and said.
Ls. We are also coming.
Jk. Okay.
They took there things and started to running and went to basketball match.
When Eunwoo show jk a small smile appears on his face, he waved his hand towards his bf and jk also waved his hand in response and seat."macth again start jk and his friends arr chearing for enuwo and he focused on the match and make a goul and won the match and looked at jk and gave him a flying kiss in response jk also gave a little kiswhen All the students looked at him he becomes shy and look down in embrace.