part 29

That night,..

At 1:00pm,..

Jungkook was sleeping on a king size bed he is still in his wedding suit, his body moves a bit when cold winds hits him,he shivers and he search for the blanket in his sleep to cover himself, but when he didn't found,he slowly squeeze his eyes, and sat on bed, his head was on headboard of bed, and open his eyes,as soon he  opened his eyes get wider,he rubbed his eyes,he panicked when he switch on the lights and found himself,..

In a dark room, curtains are flying because of the wind which was coming from windows, the whole room was dark, even the walls and curtains colour was dark black, the room was filled with luxurious and expensive things, room is big than His home, but scary,he got scared when he noticed the photos of himself on the wall hanging in frames,..

He got up from the bed and look for his phone, but can't find it,he went to the door crying,and knocked on it,...

Kook,." Is anyone is there please open the door,~pls~ please open the ~ do~or",. He was shouting for help but no one's here to help,no one is listening him, knocking the door continuously,he cried when on one opens the door,..

He started throwing things on door,vase,books,bottles of alcohol, pillows whatever comes in his hands including his shoes, but no use,..

Tears are coming nonstop, he goes to blacany, and look down with fear he was on the highest, and the main thing is that he  is afraid of hight,he closed his eyes, and come back to the bed and throws himself on it, cried remembering about what happened in church, when Eunwoos and his getting beated by the man's scene came in his mind,....

Kook,." I'm ~so ~ rry~ I ~am~ re~ally~ so~rry~ pl~ease~fo~ rgive~me~ im~the~re~ ason ~ of ~every~ thing",.. he said sobbing and crying 😭 and In the end he end up sleeping while crying,....

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
On other side,..

With Eunwoo,..

In Jeon house,..

A hard slap landed on his face, Mrs Jeon slapped him, and fall on the ground crying hard, Eunwoo bent down and tried to calm her down, but she pushed him away, and said wiping her tears by palm,...

Mrs Jeon,." We believed you that you will take care of our Kookie Eunwoo but what you did, you didn't tells anything about this marriage, and because of your carelessness you know he is stupid, childish, careless but what happened to you, you also became stupid like him,if you only have told us nothing has happened like this, but you both decided to keep hide everything from us, only because of you my Kooki is not with me,we don't even know where is he,in which situation is he, how is he if something happens to him we will be die,he is everything OH gosh what if that rascal does anything bad to our kookie, oh my Kooki",...saying that she again start      crying,...

Eunwoo,." I'm sorry aunt but trust me I really tried to convince him to tell everything to you, but everytime he denied saying that he doesn't want to make you both to be worry about him specifically to uncle, I knew I'm the reason of it somewhere or somehow and I'm really sorry for it",.. saying that he brust out crying blaming himself what happened with Kook,...

Seeing Eunwoo crying Mrs Jeon hugged him,...

Mrs Jeon,." Sorry My son I'm just so worried about kook and his well being that's why I lashes out on you, I knew you tried to protect our Kookie your wounds are telling",... She said between her hickups and cry,..

Eunwoo,." Sorry for everything I failed to protect him, from that bastards I'm sorry jungkook sorry aunt because of me jungkook is not with you I'm sorry sorry ",....he is blaming himself and guilty for everything,..

They brock the hug and ran to Mr Jeon who just entered in house with lowering head,...

Mrs,." Where is jungkook? , What they said? ,Did they found him ? ,Our baby is okay no? , Why are you not saying anything, are you listening to me where is our Kookie,",..she asked shaking Mr Jeons body Who is froze on his spot looking down, finally he looked at Mrs Jeon with teary eyes and yanked her hands from his shoulder, and shouted...

Mr Jeon,. " They filed the complaint and said that they will search for after 24 hours, they have so many cases they are so busy, they said if it's true that mafia v is behind it then it's useless to search for him cause we will never find him,if by chance somehow they found him they're sure that it will be only his dead body ",... Mr Jeon said and fall on his knees crying while placing hand over His heart,Mrs and Eunwoo noticed that they both sat beside Mr Jeon and start massaging mr Jeon's heart,..

Mrs Jeon,."Eunwoo bring the water and sleeping pills please",.. Eunwoo did as he was said,he brought the water and sleeping pills and handed to Mrs Jeon Who helped Mr Jeon to have sleeping pills and drank water,....

After few minutes Mr Jeon fell in sleep, Eunwoo helped Mrs Jeon to take Mr Jeon to their room,....

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.................next day with kook.............

He was sleeping when hears some voices he shut opened his eyes and sat,he saw food was placed on beside table, he heard door opening sound, he widen his eyes and ran towards the door as he reached he screams in pain he look down at his feets,shards of alcohol bottles pierced in his feet,. he looked up the door was already closed he came back to the bed struggling he cried holding his bleeding feet,....

 he looked up the door was already closed he came back to the bed struggling he cried holding his bleeding feet,

(Hehehe please egnore the water) (rain)

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
..............thanks for reading 🤠💞 I hope 🤞 you guys like this part 🐱 if you liked it then please 🥺...............

Follow 💖
Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Share 💖