part 20

In principal's cabin as usual taehyung is sitting on principal's chair and the principal is standing there looking down,....

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Taehyung,. So jungkook is not here?

Principal,. Actually sir he was not feeling well so I gave him leave today, but sir what's the matter? did he have done something yesterday?,.he questioned,..

Taehyung,. Non of your business,. with that he went out of the cabin adjusting his Gucci cout the principal stood there as taehyung left, he sat on his chair and said,...

Principal,.. I'm pissed of his behaviour, what he thinks himself, whenever he wants he came here without informing me, I'm the principal of this college but he don't even respect me, and thinks me as his slave, and i can't say anything to him, just because he is financially supporting this college ohh god I hate him,his face, his existence.but why he was asking for jungkook? Ohh god why I'm wasting my time on this stupid's, I have so many panding works,. with that he starts doing his work,......

With jk..

He came to his home and silently went in his room, and throws himself on the bed,...

Jk,. My head is paining so badly, it's looks like it will be get blast in any moment, should I take a nape it's good Idea and you Mr idiot Jeon jungkook stop thinking about the call it was just a prank yes a prank,. with that he went in washroom to get fresh,....

With taehyung,.

After leaving college he went to his company, he wanted so badly to go to younger, but he can't they are just common and poor people's, and if he goes to their home again and again what other people will think about the country's biggest businessman the great Kim taehyung, and also he is not interested to meet jks parents again he is now only interested in jungkook, well  he isn't Trying to impress jungkooks parents , he have never tried to impress anyone in his whole life,And why should he when he knows exactly how to get what he wants,...

In night 9:15pm

Jeon family is having their dinner, and Mr Jeon, Mrs Jeon were fighting like Tom and Jerry, jungkook was so silent during all time, after dinner they went to their respective room's,..

Jk is laying and trying to sleep while fighting with blanket,..

Jk,.  Maybe I slept so much in evening that's why I can't sleep now,. Said clinching blanket in his fist,..

But suddenly his phone rang jk set-up himself and search for the phone but can't found he sighed and again lay down as he closed his eyes phone again rang,he opened his eyes and angrily got up from the bed and look at here and there,a light grabbed his attention which is coming from coming from under the table,he went near to table and took out his phone,...

He looked at the screen which is showing fourteen miss calls from Eunwoo,he is still calling him jk received the call and clean his throat before speaking,....

On call

Jk,... Hello

                Eunwoo,. Ohhh hii why you were not answering my calls? Why you didn't tell me that you are going? I was so worried when you leaved, without telling me anything,...he asked him while huffing,..

Jk,. Hey hey calm down love, and I leaved because I was just feeling uneasy, I didn't tell you because I don't wanted to make you worry about me that's, and now you are being worried because I didn't tell you, I'm sorry,...he is really feeling guilty for making his boyfriend worried,..