part 12

Time skip to morning

At Kim mansion,.

Jimin, namjoon, Jin and jhope with y/n sitting in drawing room on couch and talking with Jisoo,in this less time Jisoo and y/n becomes good friend's, y/n is only come there to meet jisoo becouse she didn't attend their wedding, that's,.

Y/n,. You are so beautiful jisoo, littrly likes a beautiful fairy,. said with admiring jisoo's beauty,.
Jisoo,. Thanks unni, but not more than you 😌,. jisoo said,.
Y/n,. Oh dear I knew I am so beautiful, said while flipping her hair,.

Jin,. Well where is my son tae, I didn't see him,is he still sleeping, aas this boy,. with a fake angry face,.
Jisoo,. Actually eomma tae didn't come back from office last night, also not picking up my calls,. Said being a little worried for her husband,.
Jin,. Jisoo don't worry about this it's nothing new for us,he always do that when he is busy with works,he stay in office for his work, he will be back, you just relax,. said trying to comfort Jisoo,.

 said trying to comfort Jisoo,

Jim,. I am also saying this from long time, but she doesn't understand,.

Jisoo,. I understand that, but still he should tell me, but he even not picking my calls,he should know that I will be worried for,he is not more single,he is married,he should try to understand my feelings, I'm not feeling good in his absence,. Jisoo said,.

Jin,. Ok ok I will talk to him,.

Y/n,. Well jisoo why you guys don't went for honeymoon, you guys should go and enjoy your marriage life,. said in teasing tone,.

Jisoo,. I wanted to go but refused,.
.y/n,. And why tho ?.,
Jisoo,. because he is very busy in his works, and business,.
Y/n,. Ohh but you should again ask maybe he agreed,.
Jisoo,. Ok i will ask,. They are talking while sipping coffee and having some snacks, but stopped talking when they heard door opening sound revealing a tired taehyung,as Jisoo saw him she standup from her place and run towards him and Cage him in a tight hug, and kissed him allover his face, and everyone is looking at this couple with admiring eyes,. After sometime she broked the hug,..

Jisoo,. Why you didn't pick ups my call, and why you didn't come back,. Tae is looking at her with annoyed, because no one asked to him this much questions,. Jin come towards
them and said,

 Jin come towardsthem and said,