part 13

Time skip to next morning,.

In Kim mansion,.

After having breakfast, taehyung left from there giving a passionate kiss to his wife, after he left jimin and Jisoo talk about their families,business, friends, while giggling and laughing, Well why not they both becomes good friends,.

Jisoo,. Ohhh ho so Mr jimin you have a crush on min yoongi, well he is so handsome and strong tho,. said to jimin while teasing him, who's checks are Red because of shyness,...

Jimin,. Stop teasing me now,or I will never talk to you,.in stern voice but looking hell a cute,...

Jisoo,. Oh my God I get scared hehehe you are looking so horrible,...

Jimin,. Oh 😣 you are again teasing me, you're so bad, I will never tell you about my personal matters,i thought we are friends, that's why I tell you everything, but look at you, you are making fun of me and laughing at me, instead of helping me,. jimin talked with a hell a cute pout,...

Finally she stopped laughing and said,.

Jisoo,. Sorry sorry jimin, I stopped now, sorry to say but do you think? tae will accept him as you know that he is just only a bodyguard of your brother, I knew he is so good,he saved tae many times but still he is not matching your status or even he don't have family background,we don't know anything about his personal life,...

Jimin,. Yes I knew but still I love him, and about what Hyun will be say , you don't have to worry he loves me so much, yes he will be angry, after sometime he will definitely accept our love, I'm sure, but I don't know that yoongi also loves me or not, so you have to help me, will you help me,... said with puppy eyes ◉⁠‿⁠◉..

Jisoo,. I will definitely help you, why not you are my best friend afterall,... she said with a sweet smile on her lips,..

Jisoo,. Okay okay tell me what can we do now I am getting bore in this House, everything is boring ,can we Hangout shopping ,lunch something like this, you know when you are brother is not here i really feel suffcatting here, but if he was there then I will never talk to go out to from this mansion, oh my God I am really missing him, he can't spend on at least one month with me I know he is very busy but still, it's been only five days since we get married, and he is still giving his time to his business and office,so boring,... After finishing she look at him who is laughing like a monkey,..

Jimin,. Oh ho look like my sister_ in _law is very missing my brother, I know I know you love him so much but he loves his business so much,... Said while laughing while holding his stomach after looking at him she makes annoyed face ,..

But he stopped laughing when he is sow her angry face he put his own hand on mouth and wink at her,...

Jimin,. Okay I am sorry, if you want we can go for shopping, what you say,... Said while trying to control his laugh,...

Jisoo,. Okay I am going to my room to get ready, you also go and come after getting ready then we will go,.. said and left from there after she left gym in also left towards his room,.

After Some time they both come downstair after getting ready and left from there for shopping,..