part35

After reaching at room's door taehyung kicked on to open,he entered in to the room, with still kook in his arms, and closed it behind by kicking, and walked to the bed,and throws kook on the bed, jungkook's body gets bounced when he landed on the bed, taehyung smirked watching kook all wet,he licked his lips,...

Taehyung,." Today I'm gonna make you mine by your body too",... He said untying his necktie, and throws it somewhere,.

Taehyung,." You are the most beautiful creature of God, and I'm blessed that I will be the first who will ruin this beauty, I have waited enough but now I can't control anymore I want to bounce into you senselessly",..

he said in his drunken condition, and opened first five buttons of his shirt, and sat on the bed leaning towards kook,who was whining, taehyung held his chin and squeeze his lips,then his eyes landed on kook's wet shirt His nipples were visible,he slides his hand into his shirt and touched kook's nipples,harshly pinched them,then he took one of his nipple into his mouth and sucked them making them turned into red, after satisfying with sucking he leaves his dry nipples, and tore his own shirt throwing away he looked at kook with lust eyes and leaned to capture his lips, before he could capture it his vision gets the blurred, when his cold lips were about to touch kook's lips his body collapsed on kook senselessly with closed eyes, the whole room got silent there was only slow sounds of taehyung's snores, kook slowly opened his teary eyes and pushed taehyung away from himself, and sat wiping away his tears,.

he looked at taehyung who was already fell in heavy sleep,he leaned to taehyung and waves his hand in front his eyes and when he confirmed that taehyung was asleep,he turned taehyung on his back and start searching something into pockets, but he didn't get anything then went to the sofa where were taehyungs suitcase he opened it when he got it what he was has been searching for it,he smiled it was a key he found it,he got up from the sofa and came out from the room and went to that old man,....

When he can't finds any way to get freed from there then he asked help from the old man, cause he was the only one here really cares for kook, and wants kook to gets free, and the man says yes for the help,he says none has phone in this whole mansion, there is a only one telephone which is in taehyung's office room, but the office room is always closed and taehyung only opens it whenever he do some office work and always he keeps the keys to himself, old man was the one who mixed sleeping pills into taehyungs drink, cause taehyung whenever does over work he use them for sleep, so this is how they fooled the great Kim taehyung and most feared mafia v....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kook,." I found it where is his office room",. He said giving the key to old man,..

Old man,." Come with me ",.. he said walking and kook followed him behind,..

Old man,." It's boss's office room,be carefull don't touch any thing, and please don't move anything out of place, cause if he found any things away from there places he will get know that someone comes here in his absence, and I don't need to told you know what he will do so just call your parents okay give me the key",.. he warned kook,kook shook his head in yes handing key to old man who took it from his hand and unlocked the lock and opened the door slightly, kook entered into the room and the old man closed the door,he didn't lock it, and stood there silently,...

Kook took slow steps towards the office desk where were was telephone,he took the telephone putting it near his ear he dialled his home's telephone number,he crossed his finger,he was hoping someone  maybe will pick up his call, when none receive his call,he again dialled the same number,.....

Kook,." Please appa-eomma pic up the call please",..he said but he didn't get any response from the other side,he dialled the same number more than fifteenth times but when none receive it he puts it back and came out of the room with sad face, looking at his sad face old man asked,...

Old man,." What none's received calls?",...  Kook nodded his head,....

Old man,."it's late night so They must be sleeping, don't be sad call them tomorrow again",.. he comforted kook,.

Kook,." But how I can call them again,we have to put this key at it place, how much I tolerated his lusty touch's for it, if the pills doesn't have worked he had destroyed me my purity, I feel like dying from his touch but still I let him touch me, kiss me but again in the end we failed, it's not like he will again fall in our tricks, it's not easy for me to do that again ",... He said and sadly sighed,. 

Old man,." Ohh ho relax you coconut head, you are older than me by your brain you gave up so easily stupid kid and give me the for a minute ",... saying that he snatched it from kook, and walked away from him,..

Kook,." But what you will do with it ",.. old man turned back to him and showing key,..

Old man,." I will make a key like this by taking the key prints on the soap,old idea but it works",...he explained,his expressions were so funny when he was explaining that jungkook could not hold back his laughter and burst into laugh...

Old man,." Hey coconut head please Stop laughing if someone heard it they will think there is a ghost in this mansion so stop laughing",....he teased the younger,.

After taking keys prints old man gave it back to kook, and kook put it back into taehyungs office suitcase, and slept beside taehyung,..

.
.
.
.
.
............next day at morning...............

When Taehyung turned around he met with cutely sleeping kook's face he stretched out his hand and touched kook's squishy cheeks lovingly, when reality hitts him, he opened his eyes annoyingly,how can he slept here,he hurriedly got up from the bed and went in to washroom,...

After coming out from washroom and call Suga,...

Taehyung,." Today I'm late, you go office and say them all to wait for me, I'm coming just in half an hour ",... He said and cut the call, and went back to kook..

Taehyung,." You looks so beautiful even sleeping",. He packed on kook's lips and then left from there,as he leaves kook opens his eyes, and  wiped his lips harshly,...

Kook,." And you look like a monster even sleeping",.. his eyes were red cause he didn't slept whole night, feeling suffocating being be him,....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.................thanks for reading ❤️🤠 I hope 🤞 you guys like this part 🐱 if you liked it then please 🥺..................

Comment 💖
Follow 💖
Share 💖
Vote 💖