part 32

None's POV

it's already been two weeks since kook got married with this monster and been locked here in this dark room,in this two weeks kook tried to find any way to contact with his family, but he got nothing there is no phone nor telephone, whenever he asked to taehyung about his family he says they are still alive and that's enough for you to know about your family you doesn't need to know everything so just shut your mouth,.he nodded his head, and the servent's
Open door of his room just to give him food all the time he stays locked in the room, once he tried to run when the servant open door to give him food he hides behind the door and when a servent opened door but when did not saw kook in he came inside taking the chance kook silently come out from the room and lock the servent inside the room, somehow hiding himself from other servent's kook reached the main door and he slowly opened it he opens just for himself and came out he widen his eyes when he saw a big wall just twenty steps far,he was just some steps away from his freedom but he can't get his freedom this easily, cause at the his freedom door there were maximum thirty guards were guarding with weapons in their hands Accepting his defeat sadly, he is about to go inside when a guard notices him. And immediately tells his other companions, they came running from their place to towards cook, while shouting kook got scared looking at their scary and angry expression When they reached kook, one of them slapped kook very hard, due to which kook fell down and blood came out from his lips.They picked up kook and locked him in the room again and told Taehyung about it too,...

At night,....

When he opened his eyes first thing saw a very angry taehyung sitting his head side, caressing kook's forehead kook look into his red eyes and gulped hard knowing his mistake he did in morning a tear escaped from his left eye,..

Taehyung,."baby why are you doing this don't you like this room ha, it's not good? tell me I will change everything for you but don't do that again okay, you don't know how dengerous they are they will kill you in a second, but they didn't cause you are my cute wife ",...he said kissing kook's chin, kook sat up and said teary eyes,....

Kook,." Why don't you understand I don't love you, you marry me forcefully and caged me in this room,Even if the cage is made of gold, it only works to take away the freedom of others.I don't want to be in this cage,I want to be free, I want to go to my parents my home, I feel so suffocating here, you already have a beautiful wife who loves you, then you are behind a boy who doesn't love you even hates you, why don't you leave me and live a peacefull life with your wife, please let me go I swear I will not tell anyone about you and forget everything you did please think about my parents they loves me like your parents do, leave me for them they needs me please",.. saying that he cried out joining his hands in front taehyung,..

Taehyung,."I will My love for your happiness I will Sacrifice so now Relax, wait for sometime I will free you from there",... He said with sad face and wiped kook's tears away,kook looked at him in surprise he can't believe what he hears it's true that taehyung will free him, ohh God does taehyung is still human,he have humanity he can't trust this monster this easily so asked,..

Kook,." Really I you free me?",..he asked with glossy eyes and taehyung said,..

Taehyung,." Yes anything for you",... clearing the blood of kook's lips, Hearing this kook smiled a bit finally he will be free from this hell,...

Taehyung stood up from the bed and said to the old man who was standing in front of the door,..

Taehyung,." call them all in now ",.. and the old man left from there bowing at taehyung,kook look at confusely but didn't asked anything,...

After five seconds, those thirty guards entered in room, holding their hands and looking down, seeing them taehyung walk to them like a king and asked them putting his hands into pocket,..