part 30

That day,.

In night,.

Kook is standing at balcony looking outside he realised that he's in a forest lock inside this room,he cried Kook didn't have eaten anything from last night to till now and just crying and trying to find way to get out of this hell, but there's no way to get out of this room, the door was locked from outside, and he knows very well that none will open it, the only way is this window of balcony he even thinks to jump from there, but he can't he is afraid of hight, he was lost in his thoughts but his attention driven to the door when he heard opening sound of door, wiping his tears away he ran towards the door forgetting his injured feets,he stopped when he saw four young ladies and a old man were coming inside the room with suits,shoes, jewelries and other things which were related to makeup and the ladies placed these on the sofa, ignoring them kook went to the door but the old man stopped him and said,..

Old man,." Young master where you trying to go?",. He asked him shaking a bit,kook look at him in surprise,..

Kook,." I'm going out from there and who the hell is your young master? Why would I stay here you guys have kidnapped me, stop blocking my way ",.. he said trying to push the man from his way, but the man didn't  move even a inch,..

Old man,." You, you are our young master, and you can't go out of this room without permission of our master",..

Kook,." I'm not your master, I'm respecting you cause you are older than me but its doesn't meant that I will listen you and do as you will say did you get this now move aside I don't want to live there this place is so suffocating for me",..he said and pushed the old angrily, old man tries to held his hand but he can't,...

As soon as Cook stepped out of the room, he hit his head on a solid object,He slowly raised his head, his eyes widened at what he saw. he starts to backing,shivering badly,he can't believe he squeeze his eyes, and again looked at the man who is coming towards him in black suit, his hands were in pocket his eyes were red like blood in his eyes,
His eyes were definitely digging holes in jungkooks soul sweat was gathered on kook's forehead, lips were trembling continuously, the was so close to kook and looking deep into his eyes, and kook was shocked and confused,he is not understand anything but he decided to be strong and said,...

 he starts to backing,shivering badly,he can't believe he squeeze his eyes, and again looked at the man who is coming towards him in black suit, his hands were in pocket his eyes were red like blood in his eyes,His eyes were definitely digging hol...

Kook,." Mr Kim what are you doing there? Do you know about mafia boss,does he kidnapped you too?" ,.. he asked taehyung with sad face feeling bad for him, but taehyung just chuckled at younger's expression and laughed at his situation, making kook confuse,. and sign others to leave from there and they obeyed him by leaving quickly,...

Taehyung,." Baby boy you forgot what I said that if you obey me everything will be good, but looks like you don't  whenever I talks lovingly with you huh, how stupid you are you didn't understand anything not even now, and about knowing anything about the mafia boss v, I knew everything about him cause I'm the Mafia v",..he said with smirk on his face while coming closer to kook and held kooks wrist tightly,who panicked at his hot touch,..