part 28

No one's POV hehehe 😜

After two days

At night in jungkooks home,.

Kookie is laying on bed talking with Eunwoo about their yes tomorrow they are going to married, they both are happy about it but they never though that they will marry this early, it's not like they don't wants this, but not like this they first wanted to settled, get job and enjoy their marriage with their friends and family but nothing is happening like what they decided kook didn't even completed his studies,he is not ready for this responsibility and relation called marriage,he is still available to understand the meaning of marriage, but truth is that they are marrying this early just save kook from this beast,.......

Kook,."I have selected your wedding suit you will look so handsome in it",.. he spoke excitedly,.

.......... Eunwoo,." Ohh so you already selected well your taste is very good",.. he appreciate the younger,.

Kook,." Finally We are getting married I'm happy but still I'm sorry our friends and my parents can't come to our wedding They don't know anything at all. They will be very sad when they will comes to know that we got married and we don't asked to them,I could not be a good son,They always get hurt because of me,Still he loves me very much, take care of me,the always They always say that they are both lucky that i am their son,But the truth is that I am lucky because they are my parent. How much they has done for me since childhood,And I couldn't do anything for them than just lying to them,Eunwoo I will never be able to forgive myself,If anything happens to them because of me,I am ashamed of myself that I got you in trouble too but still you supported me I'm so thankful for your support thanks for helping me, If you had not supported me in this trouble, then I would have gone mad " ,..he said cried out of his heart,.

............ Eunwoo,." Shhh please stop crying, and don't say thank to me I'm your boyfriend and friend too ,If a friend can't help his friend, he's not a friend,. I'm not helping you, I'm helping myself, How do you think I'll be happy after losing you, You are my happiness, I am just trying to protect my happiness my love,so don't say thank, about uncle and aunt they loves you so much you are the only son of them,they will forgive you, nothing is more important to them than you and your happiness, they can't see you crying, and you are a good son so be strong and think about them, you are everything to them, and Stop blaming yourself it's not your fault it's It is the fault of that bastard, because of him all this is happening",..he said encouraging the younger,.

Kook,."thanks Eunwoo you are such a good and understanding boyfriend I'm so glad that you are my boyfriend ",.. he said,..

........ Eunwoo," I know I'm a good boyfriend and I will be a good husband too in future so don't worry too much everything thing will be fine",..

Kook,." It's looks like you are so happy about this marriage even this situation I see",..

......... Eunwoo,." Yes I'm happy so what I always wanted to marry but not like this I wanted to make our wedding day special but it's ok atleast I'm marrying you, and You should also be happy that you are marrying me not that bastard.",.he said proudly.....

Kook,." The only good thing that's happening is that I'm marrying you and I'm happy about it ".......

........ Eunwoo,." Did he calls you?"..he asked,.

Kook,." No actually he didn't calls me from one week that's strange, I think maybe he thinks that I forgot you as I didn't meet you, well it's good I don't want to hear the horror voice of him",...

...........Eunwoo,." It's good well can I invite atleast only Lisa and Rose in our wedding ".......

Kook,." No No one means no one can attend our wedding did you understand that"....he literally shouted,...