part 23

Author's POV hehehe 😜

Next day morning in Kim mansion

In vsoos shared room, standing infront of mirror jisoo is drying her hair, she was so lost in her own world that she didn't noticed that when taehyung came out from washroom only wrapping a towel arround His waist, flipping his wet hairs and headed to jisoo without making any noise and hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder,at first jisoo get startled but after realising she just gave him a very fake smile and again start doing her work, watching him in mirror, and taehyung in needed noticed it,.

Taehyung," what happened? is my wife angry with me?,.he asked biting skin of her shoulder,..

Jisoo,." Yes I am"she replied still looking at mirror,..

Taehyung,."and what what is the reason for my wife's anger?,.he again asked tightening his grip on her waist and Gritting his teeth on her soft skin,..

First jisoo freed her herself from his grip and then turned to him looking deep into his eyes with sad face taehyung notice this too,..

Taehyung,." Something is bothering you?" He asked tried to held her hand but jisoo just yanked his hand and look away and said,.

Jisoo,." Yes and it's you who is bothering me, tae tell me who I'm to you" she asked desperately,.

Taehyung,." You are my wife" he said casually,.

Jisoo,." Yes wife I'm your wife,a wife Who don't have any idea where were was her husband from last three days and two nights, with whom he spend his night, A wife whom husband doesn't tell her anything about his work, where he went why he went,a wife whose husband Doesn't tell her where he'll be going and when he'll be back ,a wife whose husband doesn't receive her calls so she have to call his secretary and guards to To know that where is her husband,a wife who Waited for her husband to come in late night but her husband didn't come she slept on dinning table while waiting for him she didn't eat anything because she wanted to eat with him ,a wife who loves her husband so much but But the husband is not even giving importance to tell her anything," she said last sentence and brust out crying,.

Taehyung immediately hugged her tightly,.

Taehyung," jisoo I'm really sorry for my behaviour but believe me I didn't had any idea about it, but from now on I will tell you everything "he said and Brock the hug, jisoo look at him for a second then peck on his lips and hugged him tightly taehyung also hugged her back,..

Jisoo,." Well you have to too" she whispered in her sobs,.

Taehyung doesn't like it the word " you have to" ..

After sometime taehyung left from there,..

Author's POV hehehe 😜

Next day in night

In Jeon's house

Everyone is present in living room to celebrate jungkooks eighteen birthday,as he planned to celebrate his birthday with his family and friends, the house was decorated a little,.