part 25

Author's POV

Next day kook Went to college by car after two days, V had sent a driver, seeing which Kookie's parents were shocked.but cookie persuaded them,As soon as he reached the college, all his friends and classmates were surprised to see him because he is not rich enough to buy such an expensive car.Seeing him rose ran to him and started asking questions,..

Rose,." You didn't even tell us when you bought this car, How did you buy such an expensive car, did you take a loan for it?and you hired a driver so quickly. Is this your birthday gift, did uncle buy it for you?" She asked him in one breath,.

Kook tells her the same he says to his parents, Rose smiled at it and clicked some pics with new car posted on her social media accounts,Lisa who was standing far from them came to them and said,.

Lisa,." Kookie baby congratulations for this beautiful car, where is Eunwoo?",..she when didn't found Eunwoo with kook,kookie looks down in disappointment,.

Kook,. " He didn't come with me, he said he didn't want to come with me,

.

Lisa,." Ohh I see you guys again fought,but can we attend our class if you give permission",. She eyeing rose,who was busy in clicking her picks,...

Kook,." Unni you are making me embarrassed, you don't have ask my permission, but where's Jennie Hasn't she returned yet?",. He asked her,.

Lisa,." We called her and you know What did she say, she said that now she will not come to Seoul because her mother's condition has worsened. So now she will stay in the village and study so that she can take care of her mother, I'm already miss her "., She said, hearing this Kook felt sad because Jennie was his bestest unni , but also he is happy that she is with her mother and taking care of her,..

Rose,." Okay can we go now mis Lisa " ,.she asked to Lisa,.

Lisa,." Yes Mis Rose ",. She said and held rose hand and left leaving a sad kook behind,..

Kook was also about to leave but that is when Eunwoo arrived with his bike, after parking his bike and came running to kook Who just avoided, and leaves the place without giving a single glance to Eunwoo, Eunwoo looked at kook's disappearing figure in confusion but shrugged of it thinking maybe because of late,..

After college over,.

Eunwoo thought after sometime kook will talk to him But for his surprise kook didn't even look at him, not even says a "hii",forget about talking, Eunwoo was so surprised and confused too because it never happened that Cook didn't talk to him,But today he's ignoring him like he's not here,Is there anything wrong,did he make a mistake,that's why kook is behaving like this, But he knows that his kook is not angry with him,because he was wearing the pendant given by him,Lisa reveals that kookie has won a car, kookie must be happy But today he is very silent and his face is pale.He didn't laugh even once he didn't pay attention to his studies and seemed to scared,he tried hard to talk to him, but every time kook just ignored him,And without saying goodbye to him he left the College by his new car, Eunwoo was really so hurt by the way kook ignored him,.

Time skip at night,..

In kooks room, after coming back from college kook has locked himself in his room,he didn't even ate anything from yesterday,he is crying for ignoring Eunwoo, Eunwoo has called him so many times but he ignored and cried out every time after ignoring his calls,he was sobbing covering his mouth with his palm, to don't make any voice,he doesn't want his parents to hear him cry,.

He again get call,he screen the screen and received the call with shaking hands,.

On call,.

Taehyung,." Hii baby boy" ,as he said kook cried out loud,..

Taehyung,." What happened baby why are you crying?",.he asked being worried,..

Kook,." Why are you doing this to me please stop this I love him, I can't ignore him like this please I beg ",. He said crying,..

Taehyung,." Why you are stupid baby I love you na that's ",. He said sweetly,.

Kook,." But I don't like you ",. he said and waited for response,.

Taehyung,." I don't care, you want or not but I'm your destiny and We are going to We are going to get married in this month.And after marriage you have to love me so start doing it from now it will be good for you,And anyway, I'm not spare you so easily",. He said angrily, making kook panicked and surprised, but he managed to speak,..

Kook,."you can't control my life, you can't make decisions of my, I would rather die than marry a beast like you",.. he burst out angrily and cut the call and blocked the number,...

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
........... thanks for reading 🤠💓 I hope 🤞 you guys like this part 🐱 if you liked it then please 🥺...............

Follow 💖
Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Share 💖

Please show some love to my new story " yours forever" I have already uploaded It yesterday please 🥺 once read it,..

..............have a good day 😊...............