part 18

It's been three hours taehyung continuously calling jk who's laying on bed ,fully covering himself by blankets, His head sweating so badly he had covered his ears too, to avoid the phone's ring, the pillow is wet by jks continuously sweating and crying, his lips, legs were trembling in fear to hear that voice again,he never had thoughts of that he will again hear this voice, the incident is playing in his mind in repeating mode, making his condition more worst, when first time he heard this voice and today heard is so same, and that's enough him to believe that the person who recently called and still calling him is not lying to him and that person is not other than" mafia king v",he is shocked, angry,frustrated most important he is so scared, getting calls from "mafia king v" is beyond of his imagination,he curled himself,..The phone that is on the ground again and again ringing,jk covered his ears more tightly while sobbing and crying nonstop,... but suddenly the phone stopped raining,jk removed blanket and sit,....

After fifteen minutes,..

Finally jk couraged himself and get up from the bed and slowly started to walk towards the phone, biting his nail's in fear,..

As he came to the phone he looked the screen which is off he sighed in relief and bent down to pick the phone,as he picked the phone, phone started ringing he throws the phone somewhere without even showing the I'd, and went to the bed covered himself with blanket and started to cry again,..

After five minutes jk asleep while the
Tears were continuously were flowing,.

On the other hand,...

..... taehyung is still laughing watching the expression's of younger,.....

Taehyung,. Angel do you know whenever someone gets scared of me, it's makes feel that I'm the most powerful, I feel proud of myself, but whenever you get scared of me it's makes feel happy so happy, I wanna everyday see that fear on your face and In your heart,... taehyung Said,..

Next day in morning,..

In Jeon's house, Mrs Jeon is serving
The brackfast to Mr Jeon Who is reading newspaper wearing big glasses,jk also came and sit down on the chair, Mrs Jeon served jk, and jk silently and looking down started to ate his brackfast but Mrs Mrs Jeon held his chin and make him face her,..

Mrs Jeon,. What happened bub did you sleep well last night? She asked,..

Jk,. I was working late night that's,..he lied,..

Mr Jeon,. Working or talking, chatting with your dear boyfriend,.he teased his son,who just avoided,.

Mrs Jeon,. Mr Jeon smack your head by pan if you again dare to tease my baby,.. she said in fake angry tone,..

Mr Jeon,. Okay okay Mrs Jeon,.he said helding his own ears in apologize,...

Mr Jeon,. But it is not my fault if you both are same,..he said smirking at Mrs Jeon who is now looking so angry,..

Mrs Jeon,. Mr Jeon what you mean by same,.. putting hands on waist,..

Mr Jeon,. I mean Mrs Jeon like mother like son,..

Mrs Jeon,. Mr Jeon now what do you mean by like mother like son,...

Mr Jeon,. I mean you also talked late night with before our marriage like our bunny baby,...he said and patted jks back who's also looking a very angry bunny,...

Mrs Jeon,.. bub don't believe your appa he is lying,.. she said feeling embarrassed infront of her own son,..

Mr Jeon,. Believe me baby your mum always get scolded by her mom for waking up late,.. he said and winked at Mrs Jeon,.. Who throws the water on his shirt,he cleaned his face and stood up from his chair and throws water on her dress, that's how a normal morning start in Jeon's house,jk just shook his head looking at his parents figh with here we go again expression, and focused on his plate as he about to ate suddenly in halway telephone ring,he stood up and went to the telephone,pick up the call and put it near his ear,he heard,..

........... Hi my lovely Angel how are you, are you ok na,angel I called you so many times why you didn't pick up my calls, I just wanted to talk to you and ignoring me like this,did i do anything wrong, why aren't answering, why are you so silent say something,..............

He talks without letting the younger say anything,...

Jk is freezed in his place he immediately recognised this voice, he don't know what to do he is fighting with his own mind, but come back when he heard his parents argument,he immediately put the call, take his college bag and run away from there with a scared face, leaving the couple fighting and arguing,...

........ thanks for reading ❤️🤠

Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Follow 💖
Share 💖

......... I hope you like this part 🐱 if you like please give me your opinion,..