part 27

No one's POV hehehe 😜

......let's get married......

Eunwoo first broke the hug and held his both hand pulling him closer and look into his eyes, they are so close that they can clearly feel each other's breath, Eunwoo tighten his hold, his eyes are Red due to anger, kook can sence the sadness behind his anger, that's why he is not trying to get freed, looking same deep into his eyes,.

Eunwoo,." What do you think yourself You will talk when you want, otherwise it doesn't matter,If you don't have any interest in me then tell me clearly, nothing will happen if you don't talk, I didn't force you that you come into a relationship with me.You had made this relationship with me on your own free will,so now what happened you don't like me anymore,you don't love me anymore, Will everything happen according to your wish? If you want it will happen, if you don't want it won't happen.What do you think I'll keep following you around to talk to me,If you think that your ignoring me will hurt me, then you are wrong. I am so happy because now I feel that you do not deserve me, and listen one more thing I love you it doesn't mean that you have rights to hurt me, understood now move aside i don't want to see your face anymore" ,. He said pushing kook away from himself but Kook again hugged him tightly and said,..

Kook,." Please let's get married please ",.he said giving wet kisses on his nape,,

Eunwoo,." I said move aside can't you understand?"

Kook,." No No I'm not going to move even inch first tell me are you agree that you will marry me",. He asked holding his collar, look into his eyes with his glossy eyes,.

Eunwoo,." Kook listen I loved you but I don't, because there's no respect for my love, for you my feelings are are nothing,how many times I tried to talk to you, but you didn't gave me a glance just ignored me like I'm not Present, I'm invisible for you, you didn't even told me the reason, I don't think loving a person like you who don't respect my love, my feelings, my heart, my trust is anyhow good, I always thought that you are so innocent and pure that's why I loved you but looks like I'm the dumbest there, actually you are a very good player in playing with heart, feeling, trust well played Mr Jeon jungkook I appreciate you, please now can you leave alone ",. He said and pushed the younger with force,.kook stayed there silently with his sad heart tears tears flowing from his puffy eyes his heart can't accept the word "I loved you" this word is hurting him and his heart so badly,.

Eunwoo opened the door as kook heard the door opening sound he wiped his away with his palm, and ran to him,.

Kook,. " Please don't say that I love you so much I love you, I love you please once listen to me please I didn't played with you, ignoring you it was so painful for me it was hurting my heart like hell you don't know how hurtful it was for me to hearing "I loved you" from your, I respect you, your love I never thought about anyone other than you, I didn't played with your heart, love, trust, feeling believe me please my luck is playing with me please listen please I have reason ",. He pleaded hugging him from behind sobbing,..

Eunwoo freed himself and turned to the cry boy,.

Eunwoo,." First tell me the reason then I will think" he sternly looking away from kook, kook smiled,..

Few minutes later,.

Kook tells Everything about the mafia and what he did,..

Eunwoo,." So much was happening to you and you never once thought of telling me, you don't trust me that much " he said hugging to the crying boy,..

Kook,." Its not like that I just wanted to create any problem for you, I trust you more than anything ",.he said sobbing,...

Eunwoo,." So now what We do? " ,.he asked,.

Kook broke the hug and look at him Eunwoo looked at him too,.

Kook,. " Lets get married simple",.he said and hugged him again,.

Eunwoo,." But.kook placed his hand on his mouth making him shut,.

Kook,." No buts I have already arranged everything so don't say no please, this is the only way, after knowing that I'm married he will Stop bothering me and we can live our lives peacefully",. Eunwoo kissed his hand before removing,.

Eunwoo,." But what about your parents,do they knew about it?" ,.he asked,..

Kook,." No they don't know anything about it, and also I can't tell them I don't want them to get worried so we will tell them after marriage",. He said and kissed his lips,.

Eunwoo,." Okay" he too give a peck on youngers lips,...

....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
..............thanks for reading ❤️🤠 I hope 🤞 you liked this part 🐱 if you liked it then please 🥺......................

Follow 💖
Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Share 💖

Thanks for 30k reads on "love In obsession" thank you so much for your support and love 💕😘

Hehehe 😜 good night 🙂 sweet dreams 😘