part 24

After finishing his talk taehyung cut the call,On the other hand jk has frozen on this spot,He can't believe what just happened, everything was so perfect for a moment ago he was happy,What did he just think that after blocking his number no one would torture him,he was so lost in his thoughts, but came back to the earth when his father shouted at the driver,he went near to his appa and said,...

Jk,."Papa I won the lottery in the mall and I have been given this car as a gift. The manager of the mall just called me and told me" he lied

Mrs Jeon,." Really then why You didn't tell us about it before, but it's ok I'm so happy that now we have our own car I'm so excited 😆 and thank goes to our kookie baby " ,.she and pinched his nose,.

Mr Jeon,." Sorry son for at you " , Mr Jeon apologies to the driver,.

Driver gave them the key and left from there Mr and Mrs Jeon also headed into their home,..

In JKs room,..

He slammed the door behind and throws himself on the bed,as he closed his eyes his phone again he shut opened his eyes and took out phone from his pocket a beautiful smile appeared on his lips when he sees that it is Eunwoos call,he quickly sat up and receive the call,..

On call,.

Jk,."hello Eunwoo did you reach safely?why did called me? this is pretty late, don't you want to attend the class tomorrow?" He asked in one go,.

Eunwoo,." Yes I reached safely and now stop questioning me, and listen to me" he said excitedly,..

JK,." Hmmm" he just hummed in response,..

Eunwoo,." First go and open ur drawer " ,. He gave command,.

Jk,." But why but okay" he said confusely ,.. and did what He was told to do,.

Jk,."Eunwoo There's a little Box in it but it is not mine,who the hell who put it here, I think 🤔 the person who put it this in my drawer doesn't have any drawer in his home such a poor person so sad",. He said feeling really sad for the called poor person,.

On the call Eunwoo said pulling his hair in frustration,.

Eunwoo,." And the poor person is me so please listen and open the box please" ,.he said being so frustrated by his boyfriend's innocence and stupidity,.

Jk,." Okay" he said and opened the box by second hand, his eyes got more shiney when he saw a shiny and beautiful pendant in it, he took the Pendant in his hand and said,.

Jk,."Wow It's so pretty" he said admiring it,.

"Wow It's so pretty" he said admiring it,

(The Pendant )

Eunwoo,."happy birthday again my baby, Yes it is but not more than my Diamond" he said making the younger blush,.

Jk,." Thankyou so much but does is it for me",. He asked,.

Eunwoo,." Oh my stupid baby it is for you 😘 my cutie " ,. He said proudly..

Jk,." Ohh my god it's so beautiful 😍 thankyou so much Eunwoo",. He said smiling,...

Eunwoo,." Baby wear it pls and send me your pic after wearing
It i want to see if it looks good on you" he demanded,.

Jk,." Okay wait a minute",. He said and cut the after wearing it he sent his pics on WhatsApp 🙂, and waited for Eunwoos response and he got the response in a second,.

Eunwoo," now It looks pretty 😍"

Jk,. " Thankyou 😘"

Eunwoo," ohh ho 😗😘💋"

Jk,." 😼💋 My cutie pervert 😏"

Eunwoo,." Awe innocent 😉 noughty baby " ,.they talked like this for more fifteen minutes,then ended their conversation, kook is feeling so relieved after talking with Eunwoo he kissed the Pendant, and lay down on the bed closing his eyes how comforting it is to have someone to talk to,You are very lucky that you have a person who can talk to you and take all your worries away just by talking with you,kook is really happy to have Eunwoo in his life he was in his own world that's when again his phone ranged he took the call still eyes are closed and placed it near his ear,.

Jk," love please don't tease me now, it's too late and we have college tomorrow so good night sleep tight love you so ",. he said and gave a smooch,..

......... "love you too so much"......... hearing this deep voice from other side kook shut shut opened his eyes,..

..."love Why you are still up it's pretty late night you should sleep now, and from now on You will go to college in the car which I have gifted to you. don't you dare go out with that alleged boyfriend of yours It won't be good for him if you get too close with him stop talking with him till late at night i don't like you talking to him at all,I am here to talk to you, you talk to me, I love you so much it hurts me when you talk with him Lovingly",. He said in his deep commanding voice,.

Jk took a deep breath before spoking,.

Jk,." Look Mr I don't have any feelings for you, love is so far so stop interfering into my life and what are you thinking about me that you will gift me car and I will fell in love with a monster like you, Why do you think I'll do what you say,i love him and i will for the rest of my life , so just stop your nonsense",. He brust out in frustration,..

.......The first thing is that I have not given this car because I want you to love me.Because you will have to love me at any cost,that car i gifted to you just because I wanted that you don't go with him,Don't take my words lightly, There are many road accidents in our country, who knows tomorrow he may be a victim of an accident,Some accidents happen, some accidents are made to happen" ....he warned making kook panicked,.

Jk,." No no please do that I will do as you say ",. He said and burst Burst into crying,..

......." Okay my love as you say but don't dare to disobey me,otherwise it is not a big deal for me to kill him,as you know very well that who am I "......

And cut the call leaving a crying kook,...

................. thanks for reading 🤠💞 I hope 🤞 you guys like this part 🐱 if you liked then please 🥺.....................

Follow 💖
Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Share 💖

Please don't be a silent reader please comment 😅 too your comments encourage  me so please give me your opinion 💞😍.....

Have a good 😊 happy 😁 Sunday 🐱