part 26

No one's POV hehehe 😜

Taehyung,." Baby boy Did you say something?",.he asked in his deep voice,..

Jk who was lost in his thoughts,
Finally came out from his thoughts,he realised that what he said earlier it was just his imagination,it all was his thoughts that he said,he did not even Utter a single word after hearing taehyungs voice,he became sad thinking that what a coward he is he.he cleared his throat before speaking,..

Jk,." Hmm no",. that's he can't he don't have this much courage to say what he wants after knowing that with whome he is talking,..

Taehyung,." Good well you are such a good boy my baby boy, I'm impressed but don't you dare to disobey me okay baby boy ",. He said sternly and jk just hummed in response,.

Taehyung,." Nah No not like that say it properly baby that " I will never disobey you not even in my dreams" say it",. He yelled at kook, kook bit his lip to holdback his cry, and said,.

Jk,." I will never disobey you not even in my dreams" but I have one condition if you accept it then I will do as you will say ",.kook answered him,.

Taehyung,." Are you giving me condition Quite impressive, I must salute your courage,well today I'm in good mood as you have been good boy so say what is your condition",.. he said proudly thinking that jk is gonna Will ask something from him.

Jk,." I don't want this car and driver of yours, take them back to you, I'm not used to all this" ,.

Taehyung,."so that you can meet your lover do you think i'm stupid like you,",.he said and laughed,..

Jk,. " No it's not like that I'm just not habitual of it so please"

Taehyung,." No you can ask anything else "

Jk,." Huh you can't even accept my one request, and you say you love me this is your love, you are just a control freak, there is a big between you and Eunwoo he never said no to me that's why I love him, you can never be like him, i will always love him, you can control me but not heart, my heart belongs to him, you can control my life but not my feelings, my feelings are for him, you can only have my body, but you can't make me yours because " I belong to him " you said that you will marry me I want or not it's ok  I'll think I'm married to him, after marriage whenever you will touch me I will e-mage that he is touching me, whenever you will have s*x with me I will think he is making love with me And,,

Taehyung,." Shut up you bi*ch I will kill him infront of you in a very brutal way ",.he shouted angrily jk got tensed did he said too much but he can't risq,..

Jk,." This is what I Can expect from you, this what I said you can only Kill him to make me yours,but you can't make me yours on your own you can't win my heart and I was thinking to give you a chance but now I think you don't deserve, I'm not surprised this is what I was expecting from you, you are just a criminal and I hate criminals and you too " ,. He said determined,.

Taehyung,." What you say I can't win your heart hahaha like seriously you think I'm trying to make place in your heart win your heart ohh my god baby boy you are such a cute stupid baby, but I think it is not bad okay my baby boy for you I'm accepting your  condition as you are my soft precious doll I don't want to hurt or break you anyhow,if you are thinking that I'm accepting your condition to win your heart so don't pressure your your little brain because I'm not, and about after marriage you don't have to think that he is with because I will f*ck  you infront of him I f*ck you so bad I will make you scream my name so loud baby,so don't worry about your future because your feature and life are in hands, good night baby boy " he said and cut the call,.

Kook throws the phone away closing his eyes in disgust,.

....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
......... it's already been one month jk is avoiding Eunwoo he don't talk to him, Eunwoo tried so many ways but no use taehyung is busy in some Mafia works that's why he isn't interfering too much but he knows everything.......

In college,...

Today is graduation day Eunwoo,Lisa and Rose are so happy,..

Eunwoo was coming back from stage after receiving his graduation ceremony he was passing from his class that's when someone pulled him in empty class closing the door behind, Eunwoo tried to get freed himself, but the person didn't give him time and kissed him, after few seconds he too started to the person properly, Eunwoo can't see the face because of darkness, but he knows the person very well,.

.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
................ let's get married............

He said after breaking the kiss and hug Eunwoo,..................

.................thanks for reading 🤠💞 I hope 🤞 you like this part 🐱 if you liked it then please 🥺.......................

Follow 💖
Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Share 💖

Hehehe good night 😁 sorry for disturbing your precious sleep