part 10

Third persons POV,.

Next morning in Kim mansion

Jisoo woke up while rubbing her eyes, her eyes fall on tae who's all nacked covered with blanket, also jisoo, after remembering last night she is blushing and her face was red like tomato,. she slowly moved towards him and looked at him for a minute,. and then she kissed his lips with passion,. she caressed his hair, kiss his eyes, his forehead,. and said in a slow voice in ear,.

"I love you Mr Kim taehyung, I love you so much, you can't even image how much I love you, I will die without you, I'm so happy to have you as husband,My love"

My love"

She again kissed his lips and slowly get up,. not wanting to disturb her husband's sweet sleep, and went in washroom for fresh up,. After sometime she comes, out and went towards mirror she is only wearing bathrobe, she started to dry her hair,
She while watching taehyung through mirror, and bites her lips when he moved, because of move his thighs are all visible, his strong veins hand's, strong chest, she sighed and stopped drying hair, and went to him and sit on bed, she started rubbing his hair's and said in a sweet slow voice,

 After sometime she comes, out and went towards mirror she is only wearing bathrobe, she started to dry her hair, She while watching taehyung through mirror, and bites her lips when he moved, because of move his thighs are all visible, his strong ...

" Wake up honey, wake up honey"

But he didn't not even moved, so she pinched his cheeks this disturb his sleep finally slowly opened his eyes while rubbing, and saw Jisoo sitting beside him, he then said in husky
voice,

Tae,. What are you doing, here why you disturb my sleep,. I am so tired from last night I need more sleep,. while yawning,.
Jisoo,. I did Not want to disturb you, I want to wake up because you are getting late for your face it's almost 8:00 p.m. don't you want to go to office do you want to have some fun with me,.wink at him and biting her lips,.tae watched clock and get up from the forgetting that he is nacked as he standup blanket fall on the floor,. Jisoo hides her face by hand's,. and said,.

Jisoo,. You are such a horney husband it's a morning and you want to do it but I am ready if you say,. but tae just to get blanket and wraps around his waist and went for washroom and lock the door she is still hiding her face while closing eyes thinking that hir husband was standing in front of her all naked,. but opened eyes when when he can't get a response from her husband she so there was no her husband she sighed and said,. Such a unromantic husband, I love him and he didn't even care about me,. I have to prepare breakfast for him I am getting late, he will also get because of me what you have done in your first day of your marriage,,. Jisoo you can do it I know I have never cooked before but I will make a good breakfast for my husband my dear hubby,my love,. With that she left from there and come downstair and went in kitchen start making breakfast for her husband and her brother in law,.

After finishing cooking she thinks that she could go, and ask her husband to eat breakfast with her in dining table so she went in her room and so he's her husband was standing in front of mirror adjusting his tie looking f****** handsome, she is drooling over him slowly started coming toward and hugged him from behind, and kissed his nape she started to unbutoning his shirt but he stopped her saying that he have to go,.

Tae,. I am getting late I will come back soon so now you control yourself,. and he kissed her lips she also kiss him back with same passion,.tae broke the kiss and jisoo said,.

Jisoo,. I have cooked breakfast for you,come and eat I'm to excited because first time i Cook something,.
And can I ask you something,.
Tae just hummed in response while adjusting his tie,. she took a heavy breath and said,.

Jisoo,. I want to go Switzerland for honeymoon please,.tae looks up at her ,.

Tae,. I also wanted to go,. But I can't I am so busy I am sorry maybe in next month we can,.

Jisoo,. It's okay I can understand that you are so busy that is why you don't have time,.

With that they left from there and come dining table where jimin is sitting eating his brackfast,. and said.

Jm,. Good morning bro good morning Jisoo,.

Vsoo said in same time while sitting,

" Good morning jimin "

After having breakfast he left the mansion,.

And said to his driver to stop the car infront of jungkooks flower shop,. And driver comes out first and open the door for his boss and another man come out with umbrella and open the umbrella to protect their boss from sunlight,. He entered in shop and saw jk is helping his dad setting flowers,. his smile was so beautiful, he comes towards them and said,.

Tae,. I want a bucket of roses,. To Mr Jeon while his eyes are stuck on jk ,jk is looking like a small fluffy Bunny , the way scrunches his nose, the way he smiled,his lips, his eyes everything is so beautiful,.tae was lost at admiring his angel egnoring Mr Jeon who's calling him for a while,. but finally he comes to earth when jk said in his angelic voice,.

 but finally he comes to earth when jk said in his angelic voice,

Jk,. Mr Kim your bucket,.tae blinked his eyes and took the bucket from Mr Jeon,. and paid,.

Mr Jeon,. Mr Kim is this for your wife Mrs kim,.tae is looking at jk who is again busy in arranging flowers,.tae speak,.

Tae,. Yes this for my wife,. still eyes are stuck on jk,. and take out a rose and took it at infront of jk ,. Kooki looks up and asked,.

Jk,. What,.
Tae,. Take it it's for you,. looking at him instantly,.
Jk,. But why,.
Tae,. Please just take it,.
Mr Jeon,. Take it Mr Kim is as like your uncle don't think so much,.tae make a annoyed face,. but jk took it the Rose from taes hand ,.
Jk,. thank you,..whit that he is going to out from there but then a man come and went to jk and bought a rose but when jk is giving him rose the man grabbed his hand , rubbed his fingers on his hand,.tae is looking at how uncomfortable jk was,.tae is greeted his teeth, but finally the man let go of jk hand,. And left tae also,.

Third persons POV night 10:

A man was alone walking on the road, but suddenly some cars stopped infront of him and some man dragged him into the car and closed the door and drove the car,.

Please 🥺 comments
Please 🥺 vote
Please 🥺 follow
Please 🥺 read
Please 🥺 support
Please 🥺 share
I need your support please 🥺 support me, follow me please 🥺,.