part 8

Author's POV,.

After having a small dinner with Mrs Jeon jungkook directly come to his room and closed the door and seat against the door,.jk is crying because what happened in 2hour ago he is still in fear of those dark eyes,deep voice, disgusting touch, dominantic aura ,lust, remembering that he started cry even more hard,. He weakly standup and went in washroom,. He is standing infront of mirror,. and stripe himself,. he looked at his all body,. there are only marks of hickeys, slaps mark on his face,.he hate this marks , he is hating himself for being weak , he on the shower and started clean this marks from his body rubbing hard,. But in results he got scratches and,.he bent down and cry,. After sometime he comes out and wore his night dress,. and lay down on bed thinking about the incidence,.

 and lay down on bed thinking about the incidence,

Jk,. I doesn't want to see your face again in my life, your a monster, i hate you,i wish that someone kill you,.i want to tell you mom but I can't,.i sorry for lying,. With this jk asleep while crying,tears are still in his eyes,.

(In the next morning )

Mrs Jeon is making brackfast for her hubby and son,.jk is in his room,. Mr Jeon come out from the and went in kookis room,. Who is sleeping peacefully,. Mr Jeon seat beside him on the edge of the bed,. Mr Jeon softly touch jk cheeks,.jk shut opened his eyes in fear,. Mr Jeon looked at his scared face and gel panicked asked,.

Mr Jeon,. What happened kooki why are you so scared,. Jk didn't say a word and hugged his appa very tightly and Said,.

Jk,. Nothing happened appa it's just a bad dream,. nothing serious you don't have to worry,.. Mr Jeon pat JKs back,. and said while pulling away from the hug,.

Mr Jeon,. Okay okay now tell me why you come late in Last night,.do you know how i get scared,. said with teary eyes,.jk notice that and wiped tears from his appas eyes,. ",I also want you to tell everything but",..he remembers the warning,..

," If you tell anyone boss will definitely kill you and your family,"

Jk gets scared and said,.

Jk,. Because I get into a small incidence,. but some good people help me, and give me lift,. said with a small,..

Mr Jeon,. Ohh now how are you,do get injury anywhere,..jk smile at his appa,.

Jk,. No appa I'm totally fine ,. don't worry,.
Mr Jeon,. Ohh okay good and never do that again,. Jk just nod his head with a smile,. Mr Jeon going to say something but by a loud voice,..

,"Brackfast is ready are you coming or not," Mrs Jeon shout from the kitchen,.

" ,Coming,"

Mr Jeon also shout back,.

Mr Jeon,. Okay now I'm going you get ready and come fast,. And you don't have to go to college today,. Jk wide his eyes and said,.

Jk,. No please appa i want to go,.