part 34

Six day's later,..

at jungkook's home,..

Mr Jeon,." What's this Eunwoo?",. Mr Jeon asked,.

Eunwoo,." Please Uncle try to understand kook is no more with us,i know i shouldn't say that in this situation,But it's been more than three weeks since kook died and how long will you cry for that,kook cry to seeing you crying from the sky,As long as you stay in this house you both will miss him more, Even my heart doesn't feel here anymore , don't feel like living here without him, That's why I don't want to be here anymore ,I'm going to Japan after a week,My uncle lives in Japan. he have found a job for me there,But after I go there, I will keep thinking about you guys, how will you guys be here,  I am worried about you people.That's why I want you guys to go to Japan with me.",..he finished,..

Mr Jeon,." We don't want to be a burden on you,you have already done a lot for us,If we have lost our son then you have also lost your love, We all share the sorrow of losing kook,Cook was everything to us,After a few years maybe our sorrow will subside,But till then we will live with his memory,His memory is not sorrow for us but the support of our life,We will live by remembering him, remembering the time we spent with him,the way he pouts whenever we say no to buy him banana milk shake or his super hero iron man, the way he look at us with his puppy eyes when we scold him for his bad grades , when he sleeps with me cuddling so tightly after watching horror movies, he shout ~appa ~ appa~ when he can't find his shoes,books, the way he rolled his eyes sassily, eats, smiles, laugh, it's enough for us to survive, we don't need anything else",...he says his eyes were filled with tears Mrs Jeon hugged her husband,...

Eunwoo,." I have always loved both of you, like my own parents,I lost my parents when I was ten years old,Both of you have given me love like your own son, that's why I see you both as my parents.but i am nothing to you, can you not accept me as your son?, I need you guys please I can't live this please, it's hurts so bad, sometime good memories hurts more than any bad memories or incident,We should not waste our life remembering the one who has left this world. easy to say but hard to do,But trying once is worth it, let's make new memories together please appa and eomma, this is a request of your son, please don't say no please, I promise I will took good care Both of you just your kook, I knew he was perfect at everything, but I will do my best, and be a good son of yours so please ",..he said holding Mr Jeon's hand's while crying, Mr Jeon look at his wife who nodded her head in agreement,.

Mr Jeon,." Your request is granted my son",.. Mr Jeon said and patted his head, Eunwoo smiled at mr Jeon,......

.
.
.
.
.
.
............at night in Kim mansion...........

At dining table Jisoo was serving food in taehyungs plate, without any emotions, she finished serving and sat down on taehyung's front, and started eating, she didn't look at taehyung for a once, taehyung noticed that and asked,...

Taehyung,." Where is jimin, I haven't seen him for a long time, where are he  busy this days, none knows anything",..  he asked,...

Jisoo,." we haven't seen you for a long time too",.. she said emotionless and continued eating, taehyung understand,...

Taehyung,." I knew you are still angry with me, but what can I do I have lots of work, cause of new project, I have invested money in a big amount more than five lakhs million dollars, this project is so important for our company so how i can be careless in this, your father's a business man too so try to understand I'm doing everything for you for jimin not for myself only,then why don't you coporate instead of always being angry with me, "don't you think I deserve a warm hug by my  wife whenever I come back from work ",. He said to jisoo but when he was saying his last sentence in his mind it was for jungkook, well its not wrong he is really busy in big project, which is important to get succeed..