part 33

Time skip at night,...

In taehyung's forest mansion,..

Taehyung and kook were sitting on dinning and the maid's were serving them food,kook was watching every corner of hole and kitchen, and taehyung was talking with someone on call, after finishing his  talk he disconnected the call and put the phone into his shirt's pocket, and took a spoon full of food into mouth,..

Kook,." Ah with whom you were talking?",.. eating slowly his food,..

Taehyung,." Why you are asking this",.

Kook,." I stayed up all night wondering if I should give this relationship a Chance,After a lot of thinking, I have decided that I am ready to give this relationship a chance.It is not that I will say no and you will let me go there is no use you forced me to marry you,you can force me to do more things, and i don't want that now",.. said with small smile,...

Taehyung." I must say you have a brain Well what difference does it make whether you give this relationship a chance or not,because you have to live and die with me only,But I'm glad you saved yourself from the rest of the trouble by saying yes, cause it's hurt my heart seeing you in pain, so thanks for giving a chance to your life ",... He says in his deep and scary voice,..

 He says in his deep and scary voice,

Kook,." So now give me the answer of my question",...

Taehyung,." With my first wife, my love",.. he said chewing his food,..

Kook,." doesn't she ask you where you stay at night at this late time ",..

Taehyung,." She's got me mad with questions, some time I feel like I'm her child and she is my mother,oh she is so irritating",.. he said frustratedly,...

Kook,." She loves you that's why she much questions she maybe get's worried for you",... He said,...

Taehyung,." Yes she loves me but I love you my love ",.. he says holding kook's hand on table, and caressed it with his fingers,kook saw that but instead of yanking his hand away he intertwined his hand with his own, and caressed it with his thumb and smiled at it and then looked at taehyung, who's eyes were stuck at theirs intertwined hand,....

Kook,." So you don't love her ",...he asked,..

Taehyung,." Love huh I don't even like her and I know you hate me cause I'm still married with her, but I'll end her between the two of us pretty soon",.. saying that he stopped eating,...

Kook,." If you don't love her then why did you married her,is there is a reason behind marrying her?".. he again asked,...

Taehyung,." I married her just cause of her father ",....

Kook,." But why?",..

Taehyung,." Cause he helped me to kill two persons, twelve years ago",..