part 16

Next day,...

Taehyung is in his office,. working on laptop, suddenly his phone rings and he saw the screen and it was suga's call he immediately pic up the call,..

On call

  Suga,. Hello Boss,.

Taehyung,. Yes say anything else I'm listening,..

Suga,.  Boss I did as you say, you can check, it is connect to your phone and Boss you can also connect with other devices if you want,.. ( yes Suga says to some of his man's to fix cameras in jungkooks house, and when jk went to college and Mr and Mrs Jeon to their store suga's man's fixed the cameras)

Hearing this taehyung smirk devilishly ,.

Taehyung,.. good....

with that he cut the call and connect jks house camera's to his laptop first checks jks room's camera and other cameras too one by one, but no-one is in the whole house, all doors are locked, because jk is in his college and Mr and Mrs Jeon were in their flower store,...

Taehyung,. Now I can watch you my love whenever I want, as much I want,. but now you are in college, I am excited to see you my love, ummm 🤔 let me think what about I come to your college to meet you, what a fantastic idea, let's get it,.. with this he left office smiling crazily,....

In principal's office

Taehyung is sitting on principal's chair and principal is in infront seat,. ( taehyung while smoking why not he is the one who is financially supporting the college so directly or indirectly he is the boss of the college)

Principal,. Sirrrr why did you come so suddenly,. He asked lowering head,..

Taehyung,. Why can't I come here without telling you,or without your permission ? He said leaning on chair and without looking at the principal who is looking so scared,..

Principal,.  No sir I didn't meant that I asked because sir you never came without any reason,is there any thing wrong,.. said and look down,..

Taehyung,. No there is nothing wrong i just came here to check how is the college, are you using my money in good way or misusing the money,..

Principal,. No sir I used your money just on the college, I didn't use for  personal,..

Taehyung,. Okay Ok I still want to check once,.

Principal,. Okay sir come with me i will personally guide you and tell everything aboo... He cut off by taehyung,..

Taehyung,. I don't need your guidance, you just tell Jeon jungkook who's studying in first year he will guide me, you can do your work,..

Principal,. But sir how do you know about Jeon jungkook?,... He asked again,..

Taehyung,. Do you as I say don't made me repeat my word's did you understand,.. he said in his usual angry and bossy tone,..

Principal,. Yessss sir,..he said and hurriedly run out of the cabin and went in jungkooks class and tells everything to him who agreed,..

In principal's cabin,.

As he (jk ) entered in cabin he got shocked seeing "Mr Kim taehyung"
Sitting on principal's chair looking at cealing and smocking ( well he knows that a business man is financially helping the college, but don't know that the business man is not someone other than one and only great" Mr Kim taehyung"),.he slowly went to him and said,.

Jk,. Mr Kim principal sir says to guide you college,..in sweet voice, hearing this sweet voice taehyung immediately looked at the standing infront of him,.he throws the cigarette in beside dustbin,. and stood up,.

Taehyung,. Will you guide,. said trying to say in sweet voice,..

Jk,. Why not Mr Kim principal said to me, and you are helping our college so it is our duty too can we go now,.

Taehyung just hummed in response as he was totally lost in admiring the boy who is just wearing his casual clothes but looking more beautiful than many other actresses and models,.

In library..

Jk is telling telling him about how many books are there, which which languages books are there, and also telling about section,on the other hand taehyung is just standing there his eyes are stuck on jungkooks moving lips, he is not understanding any word of the younger but still hummed and nod his head,in every detail of younger,.he just wants to kiss those sweet lips, and fulfill his all desires,..

After roaming around and checking the whole college,..

Now they are in pool side,..

They are standing in edge of the pool,jk is standing infront of taehyung and taehyung is behind jk,..

Jk,. We clean the pool every day look how clean water is,..he said bent down,. taehyung who's focus is now jks 🍑,jk stood up and turned to taehyung, as he saw him he gets shocked because taehyung is standing so near to him and he is looking at him biting his lips, and his eyes were so dark and when he looked deep in taehyungs eyes who's leanings to him, he loses his balance,..

He tried to held taehyungs tie for help but doesn't worked and he fell in water,.

He started to shout for help, but there's no one,so he started shout to taehyungs name who's enjoying looking at the condition of younger while smirking 😏 creepyly,..

Jk,. Mr Kim please save me, I can't swim, save me, please Mr Kim please,...................

After five minutes jk is give up because he doesn't have any energy now and let happened Whatever is happening, he closed his eyes,accepting his faith,..

On other side,.

Taehyungs smirk get widen,he last time smile looking at youngers condition, and stepped back taking of his cout and untied his tie and throws somewhere, and in blink of eyes he jumped in pool and went towards jk while swimming, who's now unconscious,he held him in his own arm's and come near the edge of pool and securly place him on edge of pool,he also come out of the pool, and sit beside jk who's still unconscious water is dripping from his whole body,his hairs covering his beautiful face and taehyung doesn't like this so he settled jks hairs and now his eyes landed on jks lips he touched his lips with his thumb he moved his eyes and now he got the most beautiful view of youngers chest his shirts uper five Burton's were open, his eyes landed on youngers nipples which are visible because of water, but what he saw that the younger literally has boobies like any teenage girls he can't control his hands, totally forgetting younger's condition and grabbed his both boobies in his hands and started to squeezing so roughly,jk spilled some water that's when he came out of his fantasies,.he slowly leaned to the boy and captures his lips in his own and give him cpr,.

After five minutes jk slowly opened his eyes and saw Mr Kim is kissing him,.so he angrily pushed the man,sit and sets his clothes and look at the man beside him in embarrassed and frustration,.

Taehyung,. Whatever you  are thinking is wrong, I was just giving you CPR if theee....he stopped when younger stood up and run away from there without saying anything,.he just smirk looking at disappearing figure of boy,...

Taehyung,. "If the matter Was not about your life I have fucked you on the spot without any mercy"

Said and left from there,. 

.... thanks for reading 🤠

Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Follow 💖
Share 💖

....... I hope you like this part 🐱 if you like this please 🥺 give me your opinion pws🥺,...