part 15

At night 12:30pm taehyung arrived mansion, driver come out of the car and open the door for his boss, taehyung come out from the car while handling office bag in his hand, everyone bowed at him, but he ignores and headed towards upstairs, he is looking so angry,and feeling suffocation, he is loosing his neck tie, while stepping one by one, but stopped on his way when he heard a similar voice, he turned toward the direction of voice and saw his wife is standing.
He is so tired, he does not want to argument with anyone at this time, he just wanna take a shower and sleep, so he come down some steps now he is standing in front of his wife but there is some distance between them,...

Taehyung,. I knew I'm late again, but please I don't want to explain anything now, I am so tired we can talk about tomorrow if you don't mind?

Jisoo,.  It's okay I don't need any explanation I know you are so tired, so you go and take rest yourself I will be prepare dinner, you don't have to come here I will come in our room with your food so go and first take a shower, said while closing the distance between, and give a pack on his lips, turned to go kitchen, but before she go, taehyung held her hand, and pressed on her back, and come closer to her more put his chin on her shoulder,now jisoo's back taehyungs face, she bites her lips, because taehyungs hot breaths are hitting her neck and giving her chill, taehyung turned her infront of him and said in a sweet voice,.....

Taehyung,. But I don't want to have dinner,...

Jisoo,. Then what you want to have?
Said while trying to freed herself from his grip,...

Taehyung,. I want to have you, said while caressing her waist,...

Taehyung,. But only if you Want me too,...

Jisoo,. I only want you, said and kissed his lips, that's taehyung leave the office bag on stairs, and pick her in bridal style and went his room and opened the door by kicking, and closed  the door, he throws her on the bed,he untied his necktie and throws it  somewhere he then did same with his shirt, and while coming towards the bed he removed his all clothes and now he is all nacked, jisoo is closing her eyes by second hand, but when he comes to edge of the bed he grabbed her hand and make touch his hArd member, she looks away, but taehyung don't like it so he held her chin and make her look at him, and when she looks at him, she get lost in him,.. she didn't even realised when she started stroke his dick, taehyung slowly started to however over her and and they did ...

After sometime jisoo is sleeping peacefully, but taehyung is still awake he stood up from the bed, and went at balcony and looked at the sky,he took a cigarette and light up by laiter, and put between lips,..he is smoking while looking at sky, he took out his phone from the pocket,..

Taehyung,. Hello Suga,..

Suga, yes sir do you want anything is it argent,..

Taehyung,. Yes I want you to do a work,..

Suga,.. what is sir?

Taehyung,. I want you to put cameras in jungkooks for me,.

Suga,. But why sir?

Taehyung,. do as I say don't ask me a question,,.. said in his deep and cold voice,..

Suga,. Yesss yes sir, said while shuttering,...

With that taehyung cut the call and went again in,... and sleep,..

Sorry 😐😞 for late upload 😔

I knew this is the short part, sorry 😔 but I'm not in good condition, but after sometime I will wrote like before,.

Don't be a silent reader please,..
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow me please 🥺
Good night 😴🌉

Also please read my other stories please 🥺