part 19

Taehyung is in meeting with his rivals and other gangsters, as he have so many enemies because he is the most powerful Mafia now days, he's most dangerous enemy and rival is Mr kang, Mr gang is also his father's enemy He was the one who killed his father when he was 10 years old child, and it's continues, taehyungs father-in-law is also present in this meeting as he also a mafia, they were sitting in a dark room, there is a big table, taehyung is sitting on front seats as he is the boss here his father in law mr.lee is sitting be side him, Mr kang is sitting in front of him but far away,..

Mr Kang,.. we should change our leader, I think our new Boss is not able to handle the Underworld, he can be a good businessman but not a good leader, his father was also our leader, and just because of his father he get this position so easily because we respected Mr Kim so much and that is why we never complaint about his carelessness and irresponsibility, but now the time has come give this responsibility to someone else other than Kim, they are other's too that can handle this responsibility better than Mr Kim taehyung, then why just only him we should give a chance to others, who can't even handle a single police officer who is arresting our mens and investigating against US, we have spend so much money, to save ourselves from the police,..kang said without any fear and sit down he look at others and said,...

Mr Kang,.. everyone hands up who is agree with me,....

Everyone look at each other and started to arguing,on the other hand taehyung is just sit leaning on chair while smoking, putting his leg upon other leg,..

After after talking and discussing with each other they decided and hands up, their hands,....

Mr Kang look at taehyung and smirk in victory,...

Mr Lee,. Please please silent sit down, I said sit down idiots, there is no need to change the leader he is doing great and Mr kang we know the rivalry between you and Mr Kim taehyung, it is why you are are provoking all of them against him, but everyone knows that,.that he is the great mafia leader, if he cannot take the  responsibility,then who is here who can take the responsibility better than him, you Mr Kang, and I know that you were the one who wants to to take this responsibility and become the boss, but you won't,. Mr Lee yelled at everyone specialy Mr Kang,..

Mr Kang,. Mr Lee why don't you say that you can't see your son-in-law loosing this position,i can be a good leader too,than why only him just because of he is your son-in-law, is it not your family matter it's all about our safety and profit and we know that he just think about his profit and safety, it will be good if he quit on your own,Otherwise we know how to snatch this post from you, I'm the not only one who wants Him to leave this position, everyone wants so why don't you grant their wish,. Everyone stood up from Own seats and started arguing with Mr Lee,except v and Mr Lee, who are making eye contact with each other sitting on edge of table chair,v is still smoking, Mr Kang is just smiling and smirking in victory,v didn't said anything yet, but he observing everything,...

Mr Kang,. Congratulation Mr Kim taehyung and the greatest mafia king v, You won't be a mafia leader for much longer, you can enjoy your time with your  brother and your new wife,May has reduced your responsibilities, you can thank me later,.. said and started laughing like a mad man,...

Taehyung finally smiled at Mr Kang with a devilish smirk, making Mr kangs smile faded away,.he is going say something, but before Mr Kang could say anything a bullet His head was shot across and his head fell on the table, hearing the sound of gunshot they turned their heads and they saw Mr Kangs body is laying on the table lifeless everyone gulped hard and stopped their argument, everyone turned their heads to the side from which the shot was fired, they saw that v was sitting comfortably in his chair as if nothing had happened, looking at everyone's reaction he stood up from his chair and adjust his cout, he put his gan beside on the table and said,...

Taehyung,.. It is important for a leader to be strong, but it is more important that everyone should be afraid of him. If one is not afraid of him, then neither is he strong nor is he of any use.All of you sit quietly and think whether there can be a better leader than me?

..

Everyone does what he said in fear,..

V sit on his chair and again light up his cigarette and put it in his mouth and started to smoke while looking at everyone's scared face,.....

He took the gun in his hand and said in his usual deep and dominate voice,...

Taehyung,. I think that's enough time to think and make a decision, so now don't waste my time give me your fucking answer,...he yelled at everyone making them flinch,...

Everyone,.... Boss you are Great no one is better than you here, nor no one can be better than you, we are happy to have you as our boss,... everyone said in union being afraid of death,v just smiled and stood up from his chair as he stand up everyone leaves their precious seats and look down taehyung walked by them while patting their shoulders and said,....

Taehyung,. That's good and clean this mess,.. said looking at Mr Kangs body with that he left from there,......

Taehyung sit in his Audi and said to the driver,..

Taehyung,..drive the car to jungkooks college,... He said in a Dizzy look,...

......... thanks for reading 🤠💓 I hope 🤞 you like this part 🐱 if you like please give me your opinion please 🥺.......

..vote 💖
.. follow 💖
.. comment 💖
.. share 💖

.............happy 😁 new year 🎉...........

happy 😁 new year 🎉