part 21

Next day

In commissioner's cabin

he was sitting on a chair smoking a cigar, cheking some riport file's,just then someone knocked on the door,he put the file's aside on the table, and extinguished cigar, and clear his throat before speaking,...

Commissioner,." Come in"

And Hyun came in wearing his police uniform,he bowed at commissioner,.

Hyun,. "sir you called me,Was there anything needed?"he asked politely and sat on the chair,..

Commissioner,. "Yes and here is it read it quickly"He said placing some file papers on the table, Hyun and look at the file and then picked up and started reading, as he read he asked in astonishment,.

Hyun,. " What is this sir?" He asked in shock and anger

Commissioner,."If you read it then you should know what it is, if you still do not know, then I will tell you that this is your transfer paper.You were transferred to Daegu, now you are the police incharge of that daegu police department." He said in normal tone but Hyun can clearly sence it that the man sitting infront him is smirking,.

Hyun,."but why sir, do I have done something wrong?

Commissioner,. " what did you even do right,You have been working for almost a year. On the case of Mafia King V, still you haven't found evidence against him That's why the headquarter has transferred you"

Hyun,." but sir i worked hard on this case and i know who is v and also you know very well who he is" he said trying to convince the commissioner,.

Commissioner,. "so what if we both knew Who is he, you know we can't do anything if we don't have proof against him"commissioner said with confidence,..

Hyun,. " I have worked hard, we are very near to expose him,i just need some more time I am sure after some time his address will not be a luxurious palace but a dark prison "

Commissioner,."Hyun If you think you are a only capable officer, then you are wrong. There are many better officers than you, so do what the senior's want you to do. And go to Daegu, your mother is also there, she will be very happy to see you. one more thing you have to know today "

Hyun,." But sir ," no buts now don't forget I'm senior here not you so get out now"the commissioner cut him off,.

Hyun,."okay sir"he last time bowed at him and left the cabin as Hyun went out commissioner immediately called someone,.

On call

Commissioner,."Sir, I did as you said, he will go today itself. " He said smirking,.

...." it's good you did great job I'm impressed"

Commissioner,." But sir don't forget about my gift "

...."ofcourse not "with that disconnect the call, commissioner jumped on the chair in excitement but he didn't notice it that the door was slightly open and someone was hearing their conversation standing behind the door and it was Hyun,..

Hyun,." I knew it you are the one who is helping him, but I'm not gonna give up on this easily " he said to himself and left from there,..

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

In Hyun's home I mean government,.

He is packing his clothes while talking with his mother on call,..

Hyun,. "Yes yes I'm coming today how many times I have to say same thing again and again"

Hyun,. " Ohh not again please I'm not ready for the marriage why don't you understand mom,if you again started with this topic I will not come did you understood"he refused,...

He was arguing with his mother,in anger he threw one of his own shirt on the floor from which a beautiful pendant came out, grabbing Hyun's attention by it shine,..

Hyun,. " Okay mom I have some works, I will call you after reaching, take care" with that he cut the call and He picked up the Pendant from the floor,
It was so beautiful and shiny in heart shape in purple colour, his eyes landed on it and there was also a photo of our noughty bunny 🐰 in it,he opened it and smiled caressing the photo with his index finger, and said..

Hyun,. "Sorry I don't have time to give your thing to you today but maybe after sometime"he said and kissed the Pendant mainly jungkooks photos and put it in his suitcase,....

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

............ thanks for reading 🤠💓 I hope 🤞 you like this part 🐱 if you liked then please............

Follow 💖
Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Share 💖

And thankyou so much for your support and love,i know i have done so many mistakes but believe me I will try to do my best and improve my writing skills to make you satisfy with my work, but please just keep supporting me, thankyou so my sweetie's...

And thankyou so much for your support and love,i know i have done so many mistakes but believe me I will try to do my best and improve my writing skills to make you satisfy with my work, but please just keep supporting me, thankyou so my sweetie's 🥰🥰
Please 🥺 don't be silent reader comment please and ignore my mistakes