part 7

Author's POV,.

After sometime v arrived at his farmhouse and as he entered all the bodyguards, staff,servent, also Suga bowed at him, and he just walk away without looking at them,. And stopped infront his room door, he smirk 😏 and opened the door harshly,. after hearing door opening sound jk started to shake in fear,. V come closer to the younger and hold his thighs,,. and jk backward and hit his head on the end of bed ,. Seeing this v chuckled and again hold his thighs very tightly and pull him back to the his place,. and look at the boy with lustful eyes,. and opened his open his blindfold,.jk slowly opened his eyes and and as he looks up he, meet with a tall man's dark eyes and creepy face hiding behind the mask,.v lean close to the jk while staring at him lips,.jk is freez on the spot,. because he can't process what is going on, but come to his sense when v hold his chin , and said,.

V,. Babyboy you're so beautiful and cute,. And I know that you will look more beautiful,. while screaming my name, under me, and maoning when I will fuck you hard,. with that he lean towards jk and going to kis him,,. In fear jk turned his head away,. and v lips landed on pillow,. this action of younger made him angry,. and he holds kookis cheeks so harshly and kissed him roughly and jk started to cry ,.v is kissing him and biting his lips,. because he is not opening his mouth to enter his tongue inside his mouth,. and this time v bites his lips more roughly then before, blood started to dropping from the lips, because of pain jk finally opened his mouth and v slides his tongue inside and started to tested every inches of his mouth,. totally ignoring the younger who is trying to breath,. After satisfied himself he Brock the kiss,,jk started to breath heavily v untied his hands and said,..

 After satisfied himself he Brock the kiss,,jk started to breath heavily v untied his hands and said,

V,. It's just a baby boy and you're reacting like this what if I will fucc,,cut of by jk slapped him very hard,.v become shoked because no one, literally no one dare to touch him and he slapped him he dare to slap mafia king v,.jk freed his legs and got up from the bed going to run,. But v hold his a stand infront of him and slapped him,,jk touch his cheeks but a another slap landed on his cheeks,.jk lost his fall on the cold floor ,.v come next to him, and slapped him,. said in his deep and husky voice,. which sending shiver in jk body,

V,. You dare to slapped mafia king v haa,.jk become more scared, and started to cry,.

Jk,. I'm sorry please let go me please I'm begin 😭 my parents are waiting, worried about me please,. said while crying mess,. But v again slapped him and started to unbotoning his shirt,.

Jk,. Please pleaa ,. cut of by a rough kis v hold his hand and pinned against his head,. while kissing him roughly his eyes stuck on youngers crying eyes,.he is lost in those eyes and losses his hold still staring deep in youngers eyes without blinking his eyes,.

Jk,. Please let me go please,. after sometime staring at his eyes, suddenly v leave him and standup and went away locking the door behind jk went to the door and started to kick the door by his feet and said,.

Jk,. Please let me go please,.jk is repeating those words again and again,.

(With v)

He is sitting on the chair with a smile Suga and others are looking at him with wtf look,

V,. Suga you know i thought after having sex with him i will kill him to,. and i will stop thinking about him but just staring at his eyes i get lost in,. and come back without doing it,.haa even still i want to doing it with him but those eyes haa, Suga do you know what happened to your boss why he is behaving like this haa,

Suga,. No boss I don't know,.v chuckled and said.,

V,. but I know do you want to know about what happened to your boss,. Suga is not interested in this stupidity but still can't say no to his boss,.

Suga,. Yes boss i want to know,.

V,. So

I'm in love with this boy

All of them become shoked because they never thought that this beast can love anyone,.

V,. Suga send him his home,. and make sure that he will not tell about us to anyone,. and don't tell him that i love him,.now on treat him well okay,.Suga just nodded his head and v left from there,.

Suga come wearing mask a to Jk and said,

Suga,. Master come with me, boss said to send you home,.

Jk,. Really i can go,.
Suga, . Yes but if you tell anyone to about us Boss will definitely kill you and your family too,. hearing this jk glup and nodded his head and said,.

Jk,. No i promise i will never tell about this to anyone please let me go please,

Suga,. Okay but we have to tie your eyes blindfold , ,
Jk, . Okay,.

After one hour at Jeon house a car stop Mrs Jeon and enuwo are outside as they looked at the car but smile when Jk come out from the car and car drove away from there and Mrs Jeon come towards jk running and hugged him very tightly and said,.

Mrs Jeon,. you make us worried 😟 us so much how. You can be so careless haa,.

Jk,. I'm sorry mom i will never do that again i promise,.

Mrs Jeon,. Okay okay now come in,.jk looks at Eunwoo and asked to his mom,

Jk,. Mom can I talk with Eunwoo alone please,.

Mrs Jeon,. okay Okay but come fast,.

Jk,. Okay mom,. And Mrs Jeon went in home and Eunwoo stare at jk and said,.

Eunwoo,. Bunny I'm sorry 🥺 please forgive me i will never do that again pleass cut of jk who hugged him very tightly and kissed his lips forehead and cheeks his all face and said,

Jk,. I'm also sorry 🥺,.

Eunwoo,. It's ok,.

They stay like this for sometime and pull away from each other and Jk said,.

Jk,. You can go now it's too late,.

Eunwoo,. Okay but take care of yourself,. Kissed his forehead,.

Jk,. You too okay,. Eunwoo went to his home,.jk also. Went in home,.

Please read this and follow me please 🥺