part 31

That day in evening,.

Kook Is crying watching the news of his own death, He is really very sad and angry,he is mad at elder for marrying him without his consent, and blackmailing him by dragging his parents and Eunwoo in it, and after marrying him forcefully he just leaves from without saying anything locking him in this, he Haven't eaten anything yet.even the servants tried to make him eat, but the younger refuses by pushing them out and throwing food and plates on their faces,he also angry on them cause none helped him,how many times he asked help from them but they denied to help him saying their boss will kill them,he was trying to find a way to get freed from there but when he can't find,he decided to watch TV to distract himself from bad thoughts but when he saw the news of his own death  he ended up crying watching his parents crying in TV screen,he can't believe he is not no more for his parents,.

He wants to go his papa mumma and hugged them tightly and assure them that their kook is still alive for them, but again he can't do anything for his parents except watching them cry,he thinks to kill himself, but no he can't he is not that brave to kill himself...
.....
....
...
..
..
..
..
..
.time skip to night at 12:00.

A servent is continuously knowing the door cause kook has locked the door from inside,..

Servent,.." young master please open the door master is asking you to dinner, and if you don't go in one minute he will surely kill me, so please come he is already waiting for you on dinning table ",...

Crying hard kook answered,...

Kook,." Why don't you think before doing work here, I will not come you also didn't helped me so now why are you asking me, get out ",.. he shouted angrily laying on bed crying hard,..

Servent,." It's not only about me, it also about you what?if he gets angry on you, I am sure that if you behaving and disrespecting him like this he will forget that he loves you and if he forget then you don't know what he will do with you, it's better for you to obey him",...kook took some seconds to think then answered,...

Kook,." I'm not his slave like you to obey him, I'm not scared of him, I'm not his puppet,he can't control my life and about what he will do with me more than killing me but I'm not afraid of it he already killed me,did you get this so now get lost atleast leave me alone in hell",.. saying that kook buries his face in the pillow sniffing and sobbing,..

After sometime When he didn't get any response he sighed in relief looking at door, but his relief was just for moments,he widen his eyes when he saw someone is entering into room and it was not none other than his forced husband, seeing taehyung coming to him with serious look maybe he is angry on him,he immediately sat on bed and curled up like a ball,..

Taehyung,."Not even a single day has passed and you have started throwing tantrums of being wife,well I liked it but now it's enough,I left all important work and came here so that I can spend some time with you But you don't know anything except throwing tantrums like girls ",.... He said in his deep husky voice standing infront edge of bed, but in response kook just scoffed at elder, and said,...

Kook,." First stop pretending like you love me and answer me why TV news is showing that I'm dead, did you kill someone again? ",...he asked him with glossy eyes, this time taehyung chuckled and sat on bed and reached out his hand to touch kook's cheek, but kook moved away slapping taehyungs hands taehyung smiled at his baby wife ...

Taehyung,." Yes I did cause I don't want to give your parents false hope that they'll ever see you again,i did right or not",.. he said trying to touch him but again kook slapped away his hand and said,.

Kook,." You are a monster I hate you,how can you do that my parents they loves me more than their own life and you killed me in their eyes, you are heartless, "believe me one day I will kill you " I will make you beg in my feet for your life",...he said with red teary eyes,..

Taehyung,." Ohh my god I'm scared, but baby you are looking so funny saying this "I will kill you" hahaha believe me you are not looking serious at all it looks like you are cracking a joke ",... He said and laughed,..

Taehyung,." If you are angry with me cause I married you forcefully then let me tell you something so see baby I never wanted to force you for anything but you forced me to force you for it, when I first time saw you i felt a strange attraction towards you, it took so long time to understand that I love you, but that time I was already married with Jisoo,But your love and the passion to make you mine was like drugs in my head.The thoughts of your beauty never left my mind even for a moment,so I decided that after closing jisoo's chapter I will propose you and make  you mine, that That's why I wanted to keep you away from Eunwoo,But when you told me to take back the car and the driver,I understood only then that something was going on in this little mind of yours,But I thought you would only meet him, but you were going to marry him,you think the driver tells me everything about you, you are wrong my baby boy ",... He said squeezing kooks lips harshly, and stood up from the bed and on the TV,in which screen was showing kooks room,in his room his father and mother was crying helding kooks shirt, kook ran to the TV and touched the TV screen with his shaking hands, like he is trying to touch his parents, trying to wipe tears away of his parents,tears were flowed non stop from his eyes, taehyung went to sofa and sat down adjusting his cout, while smirking at kook, wiping away tears away kook looked at him angrily and said,...

Kook,." you ruined my life, I hate you",.

Taehyung,." As I have already ruined ur life so what can I do now, one thing I can do, it's protection of your beauty,your face is drying,And if you haven't eaten anything, your face will look just like a old women and I don't want this to be happen to your beauty",.... Saying he stood up from the sofa and drag kook,... 

On dinning table,...

Taehyung forcely make kook sit down, and he sat on chair beside kook,..

Taehyung,." Baby open your mouth",.. Putting the spoon full of food in front of his mouth, he says,..

Kook looks away,taehyung held his chin by second hand and said,...

Taehyung,." Baby your parents thinks that you are dead, but you know the reality so please ate it I can't see you starving",... He said in sweet voice like honey,..

Kook opened his mouth and taehyung stuffed spoon filled with food in,kook chew the food fastly, looking at kook lovingly taehyung said,..

Taehyung,." now you feed me",... said with a boxy simple,...

And kook feed him with his shivering hand,.....

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..................thanks for reading 🤠💞 I hope 🤞 you guys liked this part if you liked it then please 🥺........................

Comment 💖
Follow 💖
Share 💖
Vote 💖

Comment 💖Follow 💖Share 💖Vote 💖

.... comments please...

Hehehe 😜 how are you all 🙂