part 17

In college,...

As jk came out of pool area he bumped with someone's hard chest, he tried to move away but the other one hugged him,.he can't see the man because of his teary eyes, so harshly he squeeze his eyes to see the face,. when he sees the face he immediately hugged back,. after sometime they brack the hug,. and jk said,.

Jk,. Eunwoo what are doing here? You should be in class,...he asked to his bf who's checking him head to toe,...

Eunwoo,. Huh first tell me why your clothes are wet,.

But in response he only get the silence,.so he again asked,.

Eunwoo,.. Lisa tells me that principal said to you to show the college to Mr Kim, so tell me baby why your clothes are wet andd...he stopped when his eyes landed on jks bleeding lips he caressed his baby' s lips with his thumb, and leaned near his baby and held his chin to make him look at himself, who's avoiding eye contact,.e
Eunwoo roamed his eyes and saw his bf condition,he immediately remove his own jecket and give to jk who accept and wore the jacket look at Eunwoo who's looking deep into his eyes jk looked away,..

Eunwoo again held his chin made him look himself,.

Eunwoo,. Are you crying baby but why? Tell me the truth dam,.. still looking into jks eyes,.

Instead of answering jk hugged him very tightly and buried his face in Eunwoo' s chest Who also hug him in return in a secure way,..

Eunwoo,. Tell me no baby why are you not saying anything,.. said this time in his usual sweet voice,..

Jk,. When I was with Mr Kim, I fall in the pool and you know that I can't swim, I thought it is my last day on the earth, I accepting my faith, but suddenly " Mr Kim" saved And hee...he stopped and look the boy who is doing same waiting to know what happened,.

( How can I tell you he kissed your boyfriend who even never allowed you to kiss him and get kissed by someone else,no I can't tell you I'm sorry love) he said himself,.

Eunwoo,. He what baby,.

Jk,. And he says I'm careless kid,he said me a careless ,he even shouted at me, this old man dare to shout at me, you know I get scared so bad,.he said and brack the hug,. Eunwoo was not convinced with the answer, but shrugged of it,..

Jk,. I'm going I have to change my clothes, I'm feeling so cold you please say goodbye to everyone by my side,..

Eunwoo,. Okay my lord,. said and tugged jks hairs beside his ears and kissed jks forehead,..

Jk,. Okay goodbye take care,. said while getting away but suddenly turned to Eunwoo, and without saying anything he captured Eunwoo' s lips,. Eunwoo first taken back but slowly started to hold the boy, but before he could the boy run away from there,. while winking at him with a wide smile,...

On the other hand Eunwoo was smiling a idiot,he still can't believe jk kissed him by himself, even knowing that the kiss was not proper kiss because younger still don't know how to kiss properly,..

Without knowing that someone was looking at them with a very very angry expressions, through glass door,..

And it was not on-one  other than " Kim taehyung" the mafia king "king v"

Taehyung,.. just wait and watch what I
Will do with you boyfriend of my dear angel,.. said while smirking anger was visible on his face and tone with this he left,..

After returning from college he directly went in room and locked the door, throw himself on the bed and started to cry,.

Jk,. I'm so so sor.. sorry, I don't know why lied to you, but I know I don't want to loose you, I hate myself for lying to you, I feel like cheated by letting him kiss me,..he said and rubbed his bleeding lips so brutally,..

Jk,. I don't know what is happening with me first that mafia "v" kidnapped even tried to raped me and second this old man" Mr Kim taehyung" kissed me but also I can't say anything to him,he did this to save me but still I hate him no i hate both of them yes I hate them, I hate them so much,.

He continued talking to himself while sobbing and crying,..

At night 10:pm,...

In Kim mansion,jisoo is sleeping peacefully, but she is all mess It is the prove that they again had make love,. taehyung is still awake and sitting in office room with a laptop,.( Well he have a big office room in his mansion' s room) wearing a black robe, and the drinks are placed on desk, His chest is all visible and covered scratches, his all focus on laptops screen,he is looking at the screen while greeting his teeth, why not he is waiting for the younger to appear on screen,who went washroom to take shower one hour ago and still didn't came back,.
He is getting impatient he took the bottle of wine and drinks in one go,. again looks at the screen but the younger is nowhere to shown,he again took the bottle and about to break it on desk that's when a angel appears on the screen wearing a white silk shirt, showing his bare chest and thighs, taehyung looked at the view with a dark red pair of eyes,(because of tiredness, alcohol, anger, waiting, and too much focusing on the laptop screen but he doesn't care) jk slowly throw himself on the bed his roaming in air,he hugged a plushie,.

Taehyung zoomed on his thighs and licked his lips, and then zoomed on thighs upper part ( I mean I mean jks 🍑🤧 I'm little shy,) but suddenly jk sit on the bed and search for the phone that was ringing,jk saw the caller ID and pick up the call, and stood up from the bed and started to talk with the person while,. seeing this taehyung greeted his teeth again because he can't hear what they are talking, but seeing youngers smile he can say that the call is from his boyfriend,.

He takes out his phone and call suga...

On call,,....

Taehyung,. Why can't I listen what he is talking with his boyfriend,. He started talking without letting say a word to Suga,.

Suga,. But boss you didn't say to fix mics, so we don't fixed mics,. finally he said,.

Taehyung,. So fix you idiot,..

Suga,. Yessss boss,. With that taehyung cut the call and again look at the screen,.

Jk kissed the phone multiple times with a wide smile, and put the phone beside again layed on the bed,.

Taehyung hating this smile on youngers face for his boyfriend not for him,..

Taehyung take out phone and call someone,at the same jks phone again ringed and saw unknown number but still he pick up the call,.

Jk,. Hello Who's,. but no response from other side,..

Jk,. Hello Mr are you listening, hello helooo look Mr if you don't say anything this time I will cut the call,..

Jk,. Hello Mr are you listening,.he again asked,..

                            " V"

(Yes the someone is jk whom Taehyung was calling)
This what he got in response and it is enough to froze him on his spot,.

Hearing this deep jk freezed phone fell down from his hand, his heart started to beating so fast he can never forget that voice, voice of "mafia king v" his whole body is shivering he sat on the bed and clinched the blanket so tightly, His face is getting red in fear, fear yes fear of v,is visible on his face and expression,..

On the other hand,..

Taehyung is enjoying this condition of younger,he loved this effect of "v" on younger,......

...... thanks for reading 🤠

Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Follow 💖
Share 💖

.....i hope you enjoyed this part 🐱 if you like this part please tell me pws 🥺,.