part 22

Ignore my mistakes please ☺️,..

Next day,..

In Jeon's house,...

As usual Mr and Mrs Jeon are fighting in kitchen,jk is there talking with his boyfriend who had just arrived, to pick jk for, Eunwoo looked JKs parents,who were arguing with e/o , and whispered in JKs ear....

..
..
..
..
..
..
.. Eunwoo,. "After marriage We will also fight like this, but on bed in room",. Kook just blushed at this and hit his chest playfully, and left from there for college,...

In college,.

After classes,kook is sitting
At canteen area, with his friends and boyfriend,.

Rose,." Kookie tomorrow is your birthday so We all want a big party uhooo party, party",..

Lisa,." Yes we want party "

Jennie,."kookie first happy birthday to you in advance because I will be not there to celebrate your birthday "

  Kook,." But why noona?" He asked,.

Jennie,."my mother is sick that's why I have to go village to take care of her I will be back after a week, my train is in today evening, sorry for that, I hope you enjoy your birthday, and god bless you with all happiness and love",..

Kook,. "Noona Don't say sorry please, and I hope mom get well soon," said with concern,..

Lisa,." Yes Jennie you go and take  care of your mom",.

Rose,."yes ofcourse you should do otherwise ur mother will beats your ass"said making other four laugh,..

Eunwoo,." Okay Ok now stop laughing and tell me, how do we celebrate his birthday "

Rose,." Kook leave it all first give us party"she said excitedly,..

Kook,." First give me gift then I will think about party" said smiling cutely,.

Rose,." what do you think i will not give you gift " she said dramatically,.

Kook,." Yes I remember you didn't give me any gift even on my last birthday" he said mocking her,.

Rose,."sorry i forgot that time , but this time I will definitely 😁 give you a beautiful gift",.

Kook,. "Okay ok you all come my home at 9:00 AM, I will give you all a home party now happy no",.

Rose,." Yes party party yeah 🎊",. She said clapping her hand In excitement,.

Lisa,." Yeah party 🥳 party yeah",.

They all are talking, but kooki is so lost in admiring his handsome boyfriend,who has holding kook's hand intertwining the fingers so gently like it was petals of beautiful rose, rubbing kook's feet with his toes Under the table,and staring at His lips,.

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
......With yoonmin,.

They're in small cafe sitting on corner seat, looking at each other with pure love, and talking with their eyes( 😁 hehehe sorry I'm skipping it because story is getting so long so please kindly forgave your lazy 🦥 author 😁 😅 yes now they love each other and they're in relationship )  but Suga broke the silence and hold jimin's little hand's in his big one and caressed youngers fingers with his thumb while looking so Deep in youngers eyes and said,..

Suga,."chim Do you have trust in me" he asked still looking into his eyes and caressing younger's finger,..

Jm,." Yes I have trust in you, more than anything even more god",.he said and kissed his cheeks and then get shy at his own deed,.

Suga,." Then please trust me chim your hyung will  be never accept our  love we should brackup"he said and broke the eye contact, and leaves younger's hands,.

jimin just look at in disappoint, because this what he is saying to him when they came in this relationship, and this is making him doubt on his own love,,does his love is this weak that his lover is not even trying to making it work,.why? his love is so afraid of his own brother why? just why? Is he not worthy it that someone should try to get him?he is getting so insecure about his love and himself, but also he loves this man so much even beyond of his his own imagination, so he will try his best to get love he thoughts and hold suga's hands so tightly and and said,..

Jm,." Yoon do you trust me" he said intertwining their fingers,..

Suga,." It's even a question you know that I trust you even more than myself"he said,..

Jm,." Then trust me I will be always your side,if hyung will be agree for our relationship or not, I don't care about his opinion on you, I love you that's enough for me, and I will always love you even after my death"Suga shut his mouth by placing his hand over jimin's moving lips,jimin kissed his fist and also bit his finger,..

  Suga,." Don't you dare to say that again I cutt your tongue"he said angrily,..

Jm,." Only if you will stop talking about that breakup shit",.he said pouting 😾 cutely,..

Suga,." Okay ok my angry chim " he said and peck the pout of younger Who giggled in result,.

Suga,." But I'm still worried about your hyung, when he will get know about our relation what he will do?",..he said imagining that ,..

Jm,." Don't worry hyung will nothing do to you, and I'm here with you,if he even tried to do something I will protect you from hyung by saying''hyung before doing something to my love hyung you have to kill me'' and then hyung will say' "my baby how i can even think of killing you, you know that you are my everything I love you more than myself, and it's ok if you love this stupid cat 🐈 I accept this cat as my brother-in-law just because I love you so much " ,. He said pinching suga's cheeks, Who just chuckled at younger's cuteness, but his mind lost somewhere else,.

    "I'm not worried about myself.....

    ...... I'm worried about you love"

He thoughts in his mind,...

............ thanks for reading 🤠💞 I hope 🤞 you like this part 🐱 if you liked then please 🥺...........

Follow 💖
Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Share 💖

Please don't be a silent reader, please comment 💖..