Youre embarrassing yourself

*Just a prompt I wanted to write, not much detail about the people but it was cute??*

"Get up, you're embarrassing yourself." The grown man gritted through his teeth while some people walked by the bush with legs peeking out. Little grumbles and laughs came from the bush. The legs were pushed over and a persons head popped over the hedge.

A messy bun was filled with some twigs and the owner of the legs dress was barely covering her chest. She continued to giggle before almost dry heaving.

"Let's go." The man grabbed her from her arm pits and carried her through the desolate city like a child. She started to make random sentences and poking at the bare skin on the man's chest from the slightly opened button up.

"No you shut up, you're so annoying." She started giggling to herself while making her own conversation. Her best friend as of, 10 hours ago, continued to grumble while trying to hold her and not show off too much of her to the city.

Her hands traveled down the button up and unbuttoned a few without the other noticing.

"Can you stop?" He asked while crossing another street.

"You're not showing enough skin, have some fun." She groaned while puffing his collar out. He sighed before making it to his apartment complex. "Oh so you're real fancy." She stated while looking around the clean lobby and grand elevators.

Once they entered the elevator she was dropped onto the ground. He hissed at the pain in his back and re-buttoned his shirt. She pulled around at her dress.

"This is so uncomfortable." She whined before trying to take it off.

"No!" He started a chant of 'no's while she tried to take off her glittery dress. "Stay dressed atleast till we're in my apartment." She continued to groan and throw a fit.

The elevator dinged and the man dragged the woman behind him as they went to his apartment. She was the first in and started to take her shoes off while wondering the apartment.

The man picked up all her belongings before seeing her dress on the ground and a light on in her closet. He mumbled under his breath as the drunk, naked woman went through his closet. She came out wearing one of his t shirts that drowned her.

"Lets go take off your makeup and take out your hair." He told her while leading her to his bathroom. She followed along happily. He grabbed a rag and started to clean off her face with water.

"You're silly." She commented while nearly falling from the little rugs in the bathroom. Her eyes grew heavier but she continued to stare at the mans face while he cleaned her up.

"I don't think I'm the silly one in this situation." He stated as he rinsed the rag and continued to take off the makeup. He turned her around and started to take out her bun and remove the twigs. She started to sway again but she held herself onto the counter.

Once he was done he lead her to the bed to sleep and he left to go to the guest bedroom. She started to whine and pout like a child again.

"Stay here, Im cold." She made a big pout with her mouth.

"You're drunk Mack," he stated but she continued to whine and tried to get out of bed. He gave in, taking off his shoes and changing in the bathroom. When he came back she kept nodding off to sleep but stayed awake.

She made noises of celebration when he joined her. She draped her arm over his chest before falling asleep immediately.