I'm Sorry

"Letting you go was the hardest thing I've ever had to do," Josh starts.

Tyler is currently hiding in a dingy alley. He saw him

Josh.

The wicked man he once trusted. The worst decision he has made yet.

He sees the bright-haired man walk down the alley toward him. "Tyler-" He starts. "Get the fuck away from me y-you, p-prick!" Tyler yells back at him. "Tyler, please, let me explain," Josh says before Tyler pushes him away and starts running away from him with teary eyes. 

It's just his imagination, it wasn't him. He's over him, he doesn't need that stupidly handsome prick. He trips over the curb of the sidewalk he didn't see before he breaks down on the sidewalk, knee bloodied. He whimpers in pain as he turns and slides carefully against the nearby wall. He lights the 2nd to the last cigarette left in the pack. Tyler curses under his breath as he realizes he needs to buy another pack soon. He takes a hit of the drug, as he closes his eyes, leaning his head against the brick.

Tyler hears footsteps near, he finishes the cigarette and grinds it into the ground with his thumb, burning it a bit. He looks up to see Josh. "What do you want from me?" Tyler asks as he rubs his eyes with his knuckles. "I want for you to come with me to wrap up your knee," Josh says in his intoxicating dominant voice. Tyler tries to fight his arms when he picks him up before giving in as he feels the warmth of his chest against his bare arms.

His tired eyes eventually stop fighting from staying awake and falls asleep in the intoxicating man's arms.

When he wakes up he feels a soft blanket under his bare skin, melting into the familiar scent. He jumps up at the familiar scent realizing it's Josh's. Tyler looks down at his legs seeing he's only wearing boxers and a wrap bandage around his hurt knee. He moves carefully under the covers right as he hears the door open and sees Josh walk in, tired. He plops down on the other side of the bed, he lays on his side looking at him.

"What?" Tyler asks bluntly. Josh pops back into reality and lays on his back. "Tyler," Josh says, "Letting you go was the hardest thing I've ever had to do," Josh starts. "Apparently it wasn't too hard, if it was hard, you would've been crying. I know you more then you think. When you have to let someone or something go that you don't want to let go, your bawling and begging for them to come back." Tyler rants out to Josh. "Ty, I-I'm sorry," 

"No your not! So stop saying that! You know you're not sorry!" Tyler yells out to him. "So stop, f-fucking saying t-that!" Tyler tries holding himself together as tears prick his eyes. Josh takes Tyler's hand in his as he battles tears, the simple touch makes Tyler start to bawl. Josh lifts Tyler's body placing him on top of his body. He wraps his arms around his torso and rubbing circles and letters into his back. Tyler's back raises and lowers quickly and jaggedly as he lets out his held back emotions. "I hate you so much," Tyler says between gasps. "I-if letting m-me go was so h-ard, why didn't you just h-hold onto me?!" Tyler says while starting to sit up and hit Josh's chest with fists.

Tyler shakily gasps for air as tears continue to run down his face and neck. Tyler gasps for air and the slightly harsh punches turned weaker and weaker as he cried harder. Sobs leave his mouth as he can't hit him anymore. His hands go flat against his chest. He breathes in jaggedly as Josh holds him close as he cries. He pets through Tyler's hair while putting his head on his shoulder.

Tyler kept crying as Josh's hand went up and down his spine.

----------------------

this has been in my drafts for maybe a year or two, I honestly haven't wrote alot? I have alot of one shots that are being worked on but here is some old writing to compare to how I write now