pause

Tyler sat across from his crush on the bus. The person next to him got up and left. Tyler gave small glances before shutting his eyes tight till everything went quiet. He looked up, seeing the bus had stopped moving, people have paused.

He stood up and sat next to him, waving his hand infront of his face to make sure he wasn't going to hear what he was going to know what is happening. He sat next to the frozen in time person, staring at their soft features.

"God you're too cute for our school filled with basic white girls and the sports kids that have a fist up their ass." Tyler spoke out into nothing.

He stayed for a little while longer after before getting up and going back to his seat. He shut his eyes again till the sound of teens talking filled his ears and the greenery passed his window.

-------

Tyler got on the bus, immediately seeing the red haired teen. He tried to ignore him as he was crushing way too hard on him. It's been nearly 2 weeks since he froze time. He sat behind the taller before taking a deep breath and freezing time again, this time in the morning rather then the afternoon.

He sat next to Josh, admiring how the screen lit his face up, how his hair was tussled just enough to look amazing and how his roots were barley peaking through.

"God you have no clue how amazing you are. You'd probably fuckin be disgusted if you knew I liked you." The shorter of the two muttered.

-----

He couldn't take it anymore. God he was so fucking cute and perfect in his eyes. Tyler froze time after a month since the last. He once again sat next to Josh.

"God I'm going to hate myself from doing this." He spoke before going closer to the other, leaning against his shoulder and shutting his eyes for a bit. "People have probably done worse with this... right?" He thought out loud before gently grabbing Joshs hand and intertwining their fingers for a bit.

He shivered at the look of their hands together and the smell of pine that filled his nose. He got up and went back to his seat.

-----

The smaller sat next to Josh once again, this time his fingers tangled into his hair. He pulled on it before leaning against the pleather seats. "God I'm way to into you to the point it hurts. You're literally always on my damn mind to the point I'm sick of it."

He sat on Joshs knees, pretty much straddling the tallers thighs as his back was pressed against the other seat infront of them. He stared at the light brown eyes he had that Tyler could stare at all day and still find little tiny imperfections in them.

"Fuck it." Tyler said before leaning forward and pressing his chapped lips against the others. He felt hands on his hips before he frantically pushed away. He stared at Josh who was smiling at him. "No. No no no no no no," He kept repeating.

No one else was unfrozen. How was he moving and responding.

Josh pulled Tyler closer into his lap.

"The first time that you froze everyone on the bus I didn't know anyone else had that power as well. But then you sat next to me and started to spill so I decided to play along and see how long till you did something bold." Josh responded.

Tyler's face went a dark red the more he spoke. He covered his face with his hands, the red spreading his ears and neck. Some tears slipped through his hands before Josh held him closer.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." He kept repeating while crying into his hands. Josh gently shushed him.

"No you are completely fine. You actually were pretty responsible and not weird about everything honestly. I would've done the same but probably at a faster pace." Josh said with a small laugh at the end. Tyler still cried as the others hands went up and down his back.

He finally relaxed into Joshes hold, hands still covering his face. "We should hang out sometime and probably unfreeze time." Josh gently spoke before Tyler nodded. He got up and went back to his seat to grab his backpack and sit next to Josh the rest of the ride.

Tyler closed his eyes before hearing the bus rev up again. He opened his eyes to see Joshs hand grab his knee to bring him closer. Tyler sniffled before smiling and going closer to him.

idk ive had this thing kinda in my head for a while ( all written in one go, tell me if there are any spelling mistakes or anything doesn't make sense)