Ouija board

Brendon set up the board and candles in the middle of the abandoned house. Joshs hands were shaking slightly out of nerves. He knew it wasn't a good idea but he let it happen. Brendon lit the tealight candles with a red, small lighter. He rubbed his hands together while sitting next to Josh crisscrossed.

"Ready?" He asked the anxiety ridden boy who nodded. They placed there hands on the beige planchette.  They welcomed spirits before asking a question. "Remember you can't take your hands off, do you want to ask the first question?" The raven haired boy asked.

"U-uhm, d-do you come in p-peace?" Josh stuttered out. They waited 10 seconds before the planchette started to move. "B-Brendon, stop moving it." He said through teary eyes.

"I'm not," Brendon told him. The glass piece went in between the yes and no. It drug to the left and right repeatedly before slowly moving to the middle of the board. Josh looked at Brendon as a tear fell down his face. "Hey, your okay," He reminded the younger. "my turn. When did you pass away?" He asked.

The piece moved making the number 1943. Joshs hands were shaking more.

"W-what's your name?" Josh let out a small cry when the beige piece started to move once again.

B-L-U-R-R-

There was a loud bang, the door to a room closed. Josh stared at Brendon as he sobbed. The piece moved again.

Y-F-A

The tealights blew out. They relight by themselves.

C-E

The piece stopped moving. Josh felt pain on his arm. He let out a scream as it burned.

"Brendon! Please! It hurts!" Josh screamed. He looked at his arm to see red, raised lines on his right arm. The candles blew out again for longer this time. Josh heard a thump next to him. When the candles relit he saw Brendon passed out on the ground. "Brendon! Wake up! Please! Brendon," he sobbed. He was reeled into a panic attack. He heard a shushing, but it wasn't Brendons voice.

"Oh shush, calm down little boy," The voice said again. Josh looked up to see the voice was coming from Brendon.

"Wake up, wake up, stop being in this dream, wake up Josh, wake up." The blue haired boy sobbed.

"This is real life bunny," Josh let out a sob at the name. Brendon started to move again. "feels good to be back." The voice said with a small snicker. Brendon sat up and wiggled his fingers.

"B-Brendon, please." Josh cried out.

"Who the hell is that?" The spirit spoke through Brendons body. The blue haired boy curled up in a ball and hid his face. He felt he was moving and saw he was being dragged on the floor, not being touched at all. His body was dragged to 'Brendon' and was forced to sit on his knees and stare up at him. "I got lucky hm? Such a cute little boy," He said while kneeling down. He grabbed Joshs chin making him look at 'Brendons' face. Josh tried to move but his body couldn't.

"So cute," The spirit trailed off, smirking. "scared of me?" He chuckled at him. "Why so scared? Scared of me cause I'm able to control your body? Scared of me cause I possessed your little friend?" He asked.

Josh was shaking.

"Aww, look at you. So pathetic, shaking infront of me on the floor," 'Blurryface' chuckled. Josh looked at the ground, shaking more as he cried. 'Blurryface' kneeled in front of him and lifted the youngers face. "God, so pathetic and weak. Having a little panic attack hm?"

Josh shut his eyes. He's not Brendon, it's not Brendon. Brendon wouldn't say anything like this to you. He felt fingers wrap around his throat.

Josh gasped as he was being pinned to a wall so abruptly. Brendons- no- the spirits eyes turned red. He saw the smirk before the candles blew out by themselves and Josh couldn't see anything.