Based off a meme

THIS IS BASED OFF A TIK TOK MEME BUT I GOT THE IDEA SO IMMA WRITE IT

-------------
Josh and his friend group sat outside during there advisory in the grass. Brendon was laying on his back screaming random stuff when he saw a cloud.

"THAT LOOKS LIKE WEED I GET FROM MY DEALER" Brendon screamed at the top of his lungs cause ing Dallon to put his hand over Brendons loud mouth.

"Shut the fuck up forehead!" Dallon yelled at him.

Josh and Tyler sat next to each other watching as Josh downloaded the app "tik tok". Even though they both hated the app and wanted it to be taken down, they got it to just make fun of all the cringy shit that was on there.

"Tyler let's do this one," Josh told him and Tyler nodded, not paying attention to what was exactly happening.

The song played through Josh's speaker. Tyler felt Joshs hand place itself on his chest. Tyler laughed before feeling Josh tilt his head toward him. Josh smashed their lips together causing Brendon to scream.

"OTP, OTP" Brendon started chanting as he watched Josh and Tylers lips move against each other's. Tyler face a dark red as Josh's was a light pink. The video ended pretty quickly but they continued to kiss. Tylers hands went around Josh's neck as Josh's hands found Tylers hips.

They only stopped when Jordan yelled at them from across the school yard. Their foreheads pressed together as they panted against each other's lips. Tyler kissed Josh again, wanting more of his plumped lips.

"Jesus, calm down," Dallon said right next to them while Brendon was laying in his lap, making Dallons left hand wrap around his torso. Josh giggled against Tylers lips. They stopped again and Tyler sat on Josh's lap.

"You mean continue?" Josh asked, Tyler leaned in again and they started to heavily make out. Josh heard Jordan scream at them again but it just made Josh want to kiss Tyler more and more to get Jordan worked up at him.

Josh's tongue started to explore Tylers mouth causing a squeak from Tyler. Their tongues lapped around each other's. Josh's hand went into Tylers back pockets and grabbed the smallers ass.

Tyler jumped at the feeling and shiver went down his body. They finally stopped when Dallon pried them off of one another. Josh finally saw the video they made and it made him laugh. He posted it even though he hadn't fully come out to everyone. He couldn't care in the moment cause he was starstruck with how much he loved how Tylers lips fit perfectly with his.

The bell rang and they had to get to class.

-----
Really short but I wrote this all today, proud of me? Probably not. I have 2 other HUGE one shots in the making and I have been writing them for months and I really like them. So I hope you guys enjoy this as I write my other 20 drafts skskan. Enjoy this frens

|-/