hormones are crazy

Smuuuuttttt..... Ye

Tyler feels heat flashes run through his body randomly as he watches random videos on YouTube before some people were going to come over. Tyler's body shivers at the feeling and tries to ignore it but his mind kept racing of dirty thoughts. Tyler turns off his phone and sits on his bed straight up, calf's tucked under his thighs.

He tries calming himself as another heat wave flashes through his body. He leans down, placing his forearms on the bed, head resting on them as he tries to calm his breathing. His blanket drapped across his back as tried to calm down. Beads of sweat start to form as a more violent heat flash runs through his body.

His breath hitches as heat spreads on his thighs and the dirty thoughts get more and more intense. He bites onto a nearby pillow as his body tries to make him moan. A small faint moan goes past his lips. He continues to try and stop it but the heat in his thighs grow worse and worse, his eyes tear up at the amount of pleasure or running through his body.

A accidental louder moan is muffled into the pillow. His door open and closes, fear courses through his body as more sweat goes down his neck and starts forming on his back. "Ty, you okay?" Tyler hears Josh ask. Tyler nods his head as the worst of heat flashes go through, a moan escapes his mouth. He blushes harshly as he knows Josh heard it.

"Ah, I can help," Josh tells him while crawling onto the bed next to Tyler. Tyler shakes his head before feeling himself being placed on top of Josh's body. Tyler's breath hitches as Josh places his hands on Tylers lower back and makes him grind into Josh. Tyler digs his face into Josh's neck as his breath grows heavier.

Sweat grows heavier on his back and neck. Josh takes off Tyler's shirt, noticing how shaky Tyler's hands are. Tyler moans out Josh's name by accident as he felt Josh buck his hips into his own. Josh moans a curse at how his name was called said so sinfully. "J-josh, i-i can't do this, it's not ri-" Tyler cut off by a high pitched moan into Joshs ear.

Tyler bites onto Josh's neck as Josh cups Tyler in his pants. A heat flash goes through Tyler's body. Tyler rocks his hips into Josh's hand desperately. "Please Josh, it's so p-painful," Tyler tries speaking smoothly as a moan attempts to escape. Tyler sits up and places his hips right on top of Joshs.

He can tell Josh was easily affected by his moans. Tyler grinds his hips into Josh's. Josh traces Tylers v-line with his hands. He gets dangerously close before moving his hands up and down his v-line. "Josh, please," Tyler begs as he puts more pressure into Josh's hips. Josh moans at the feeling. He lays Tyler on his back and open mouthed kisses down Tyler's chest to his sweatpants.

He open mouthed kisses his crotch. "Fuck," Tyler moans. Tyler grabs onto Josh's hair, pushing him against himself. Tyler cries out a whimper at the pleasure running through his body. Josh runs his tongue over the pulsating vain through Tyler's boxers making Tyler arch his back and moan. Josh hums against Tyler making him moan again.

"J-josh, stop T-teasing," Tyler says while breathing heavily. Josh crawls over top of Tyler and connects there lips. Josh goes against Tyler in the fight for dominance. Josh won almost immediately and got the kiss more and more heated. Josh took off his own shirt and watches as Tyler scans over his torso with hungry eyes.

Tyler's eyes move away from Josh's torso before he rubbed his thighs together in discomfort. "Joshie, please, it hurts," Josh growls under his breath before putting his hand in the weak boys boxers and starts stroking him. Tyler moans weakly under the Dom. Josh licks up Tyler's chest, moving his tongue over the hard nubs on his chest.

Tyler let's out a high pitched whine at the feeling. Josh moves his free hand to the other nipple, rubbing it in circles with his thumb. He sucks on the right nipple, nipping and licking over it while slowly stroking Tyler. Tyler mewls at the feeling before panting heavily as his body starts to heat up rapidly.

"J-josh, i-i-" He gets caught off with a moan and Josh kissing him. "Whenever your ready ty," Josh tells him while thumbing his slit. Tyler bucks his hips at the feeling before hiding his face in Josh's shoulders. Josh moved his hand faster and Tyler rakes his nails down Josh's back making Josh moan. Bits of blood come out of the scrapes but Josh could careless.

Tyler spills over Joshs fist with a moan. Tyler nips at the skin on Josh's neck as he rode out his high. Tyler falls against his mattress, pants escaping his mouth. Tyler scans over Joshs torso, Josh's pupils still dilated. Tyler moves his eyes down to Joshs jeans. A tent still in them.

Tyler sits up and climbs onto Josh's lap. He grinds his ass into Josh's crotch, hearing Josh groan. Tyler's eye fill with tears at the over stimulation. He cries out and bites Josh's neck harshly. A bit of blood starts seeping through his skin. Tyler licks over the wound while still grinding his hips.

Tyler digs his nails into Josh's upper arm. "Tyler, you don't have to help me out," Josh groans as Tyler puts more pressure. "B-but- ah~" Tyler moaned as Joshs hands grabbed onto his ass. He started to kneed his soft bum through his pajama pants.

He moved his hands into Tyler's boxers and moved Tyler's hips forward more making them both groan. Tyler leaned on Joshs left hip and placed his thigh between Joshs legs. He started to move his thigh up and down. He watched Josh start to pant from the feeling.

Tyler kissed down Joshs jaw before moving his lips up to Joshs. Their movements slowed down a bit as they caressed there lips together. Tyler moved his hand to curl into Joshs hair at the nape of his neck.

Josh let out a moan at the feeling of Tyler's thigh rub against him. "F-fuck baby boy," Josh let out before moaning. His thighs started to shake and he let out another moan. Before Josh could form a sentence he came.

Josh relaxed into the mattress while panting. Tyler layed on top of him. He felt Joshs hands rub his spine as they both came down from their high. They closed their eyes and eventually fell asleep.