curfew

Tyler sprinted through the street as a police officer chased him. He watched behind him before falling onto someone.

"What're you doing out? It's curfew," He heard the voice say. Tyler started to sob. "C'mon, up on your feet," The officer spoke.

"Please! I-I just got food for my family, my house is right there! Please!" Tyler sobbed out. The officer shook his head. He grabbed the teens face.

"You listen to me or it's going to get way worse for you," He threatened. Tyler nodded as his body wracked with sobs. He grabbed Tylers arm harshly, pulling him to his feet.

"Got him Dun?" The other officer who was already chasing him asked. He nodded.

"Bleeding," 'Dun' replied with a small scoff. Tyler looked at his knees and they in fact were bloodied. He sobbed as they walked to the town square.

They forced him onto his knees and wrapped his arms around the metal pole. Tyler sobbed as he got handcuffed to it. 'Dun' grabbed his legs with Tyler whining and cleaned them.

"Please," Tyler sobbed. His backpack got taken off of him. He felt a knife against his back and his shirt was torn and taken off. He tried to move from the other officer who took his shirt off. They saw all the cut marks on his side and hips.

He sobbed as 'Dun' put some pressure on them curiously. He moved his cold fingers to the burn wounds on his stomach. Tyler flinched harshly when his fingers were near his belly button.

"No, stop, please, no STOP!" He sobbed at memories. "NO! STOP IT GRANT, NO!" He screamed. 'Dun' pulled away immediately as Tyler sobbed. The officers looked at each other with some sorrow.

Tyler breathed heavily as he sobbed more and more. He felt a hand on his back and he screamed at the touch.

"STOP! NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!" Tyler screamed at the top of his lungs. Arms wrapped around the frail boy, a hand covering his mouth and holding his head to the side. He screamed and tried to get out of his grip before feeling something pierce into his skin. Tyler started to feel tired and passed out against the pole.

-------

He woke up to people talking and bright light. He forgot he was outside. A whip cracked through the air. His head hung low as he knew what was about to happen.

His hands balled up, waiting for the whip to crack into his back. Finally he felt the searing go into his back. Tyler heard people's yelps and cries as they were circled around to watch. He heard a yell that he knew to well.

"Stop!" Brendon screamed while trying to break from Dallons grip. He was able to and got hit with the whip when he protected Tyler. The smaller listened to the bloodcurdling scream.

"Brendon! Stop! Let it happen! Stop getting hurt!" Tyler begged. Brendon was pulled from him by Dallon. Brendon thrashed as he tried to help Tyler but Dallons grip on him was too strong.

The whip hit him again.

Tyler clenched his mouth as he tried not to scream in pain. Finally it ended and he got untied. He looked up and saw officer Dun. He gave him a glare as the other was in slight shock of what happened even though he saw it all the time.

--------

Tyler yelled in pain as Maddy cleaned the wounds. There was a knock on the door and Tyler's mom answered. There were hushed whispers before Tyler heard footsteps coming into the kitchen where he laid on his stomach for his wounds to be cleaned.

The fireplace was going to keep him warm as it was cooler outside today. Tyler went practically limp on the table until he was sat up for Maddy to wrap his torso. She did it as quickly and politely as possible.

Tyler didn't get why until he turned around.

Dun.

"What? You've already done enough to me," Tyler asked quietly, desperately wondering what he could do to make it stop,defeated.

"I need to talk to you," He said after clearing his throat. Tyler hung his head and lead him to his room. "So, you said a name last night when..." Tyler looked down at his feet as memories flooded back into his head of Grant.

Some tears fell from his face.

"H-he was my e-ex, he hurt me," Tyler cried to him.

"Does he live here?" Tyler nodded. "Last name?"

"Marren," Tyler responded. Dun wrote it down.

"That's all I need to know, why don't you get rest, yeah?" Dun asked. The younger nodded and laid in his bed, going on his stomach to sleep.

----------

Tyler found himself in almost the same situation he was in 2 months ago. He had 5 minutes till curfew and no matter how fast he could sprint he would not get home in time. He tried his hardest though. He got to his street with barley a minute left. He sprinted as hard as possible.

His knees gave out right near an officer. Tyler got up again, hobbling as quickly as he could home. He heard the man's footsteps follow him as he sniffles in pain. He yelped as he was picked up.

"Damn, you can never make it home huh?" Dun asked. Tyler let out a groan. "Cmon, let's go get you cleaned up," He said while carrying Tyler to his house. Dun knocked on the door to Tylers house. Tylers mom answered and watched in shock of the officer carrying her son to the kitchen.

She quickly cleared off the counter.

"What's happened?" She asks, confused of everything thats happening.

"Fell," Dun responded quickly. Tyler let out a small sob, disappointed that he didn't time everything out.

"D-dumb, I- I'm a d-dumb b-boy," Tyler said through sniffles and jagged breaths. Tyler's mom shook her head. The officer went to the corner on the small room, wanting them to have their moment. She helped Tyler out of his jeans to clean his knees.

He yelped when she took some rubbing alcohol and cleaned his wounds. Tyler held tightly onto his mothers shoulders as she was sat in front of him on a chair. Dun could see from the corner of the room that she was in pain from how tight he held onto her.

He went over to Tyler and sat next to him. He took Tyler's hand in his. The younger didn't even think about it and started immediately squeezing his. His mom put bandages over his knees.

"Those feel okay?" She asked. He nodded while leaning into the officer. He shut his eyes and rested his head on Duns. He fell asleep against the man's shoulder, completely knocked out.

Dun picked him up gently and brought him to his room, laying him on his bed. He laid there a bit with the younger since Tyler was still wrapped around him. Dun could feel scars on the youngers back through his shirt. He gently moved the fabric from his back and traced his fingers along them gently.

Tyler shuffled in slight discomfort before relaxing into the guards hold once he stopped tracing the scars. Maddy went to check on her brother before quickly leaving the room when she saw the guard.

Tyler gently whined in his sleep, Dun gently moved his fingertips against his skin, calming him down. He then realized he had to go back out. He reluctantly got up from the bed and tucked in the smaller.

He watched Tyler for a bit watching how he curled in on himself to maintain heat.

---------

I've had this in my drafts for too long and I have not updated this book in a while, I hope this makes up for it. If there are spelling mistakes you can point them out 💗 thank you for the support