Dress

Warning: body dysmorphia

Tyler walked in the stupid heels and dress his mom made him wear. His hair was down and covering his shoulders. Everything he hated about himself was showing. He showed as a woman. Kelly knocked on the door to the Dun's house. Josh has never seen him like this. When Laura opened the door her face dropped a bit when she saw Tyler in the outfit. She plastered a smile on her face and greeted Kelly. Tyler stepped inside.

Jordan stood up from the couch to greet Tyler. Once again, his face also dropped at the sight. He quickly hugged Tyler as their moms talked. Jordan held him tightly, silence between the two, not needing words to talk to one another. Josh walked down the stairs as they pulled away.

Tyler watched as Joshs ears and neck started to turn a pink, not from blushing but in anger at Kelly for putting Tyler in that. Tyler shook his head at Josh to stop him from doing anything.

Josh walked over to him quickly, embracing him in a hug. He gently played with Tyler's hair to calm him down. They both sat down in the living room, right next to each other.

"Why," Josh asks, whispering so Kelly doesn't hear.

"Cause she doesn't want me to look different, she doesn't want to be embarrassed," Tyler whispered back with a few tears in his eyes.

"Go to my room? You can wear one of my hoodies while we're up there so your mom doesn't see," Tyler nods. He wobbles up the stairs in the wedges he was forced on. Josh waits for Tyler to enter the room and locks his door.

He quickly went to his closet, grabbing a hoodie and basically chucked it at Tyler. The smaller smiled and shoved on the Grouplove hoodie. Josh sat on the bed with his back on his headboard.

Tyler took off the stupid heels that were already giving him blisters. He sat in Josh's lap while biting his nails a bit, nerves filling his body. He sat sideways on him since the dress was so restrictive on his legs. He breathed in the pine scent on Josh's neck and curled up closer to him, feeling safer.

There was 5 knocks on the door. Tyler got up and let Jordan in. Jordan smiled at how Tyler was back to his normal self but still with his hair down and some makeup. Tyler walked back to Josh, sitting back in his lap. Jordan sat next to Josh in the queen sized bed.

Tyler leaned on Josh heavily but put his legs on Jordan's lap. They all sat in silence.

It was unusual for them all to be quiet but this was one of those times. Tyler held Jordan's hand to let him know he was okay and felt safe at the moment since he looked nervous. The younger smiled and leaned onto his older brother, closing his eyes.

Tyler ran his thumb across the top of Jordan's hand. Josh got slightly jealous and pulled Tyler in more. Tyler chuckled at Josh. He gently pecked Josh's cheek making the older's cheeks flair up in red.

There were a few knocks on the door, Momma Dun. "We're gonna start going alright?" She said calmly. Tyler looked at Josh with slight anxiety. The older held him closely. Jordan moved out of the way for Tyler and Josh to get up.

Tyler stood up and took off Josh's sweatshirt. He put on the hell trap that are called wedges. Jordan unlocked the door and went downstairs. Tyler groaned at the thought of going down the stairs. Josh picked him up bridal style without Tyler knowing. He squeaked as arms were wrapped around him. They both had smiles on their faces, Tyler was laughing a bit.

Josh put him on the ground once they were down the stairs. Momma looked at the two with a smile while shaking her head.

"Everyone ready?" Josh's mom asked. Everyone nodded. They all piled into the family sized van. Tyler, Josh and Jordan sat in the very back of the 3 row van. 3 seats in the back, 2 ahead of them and then the driver and passenger seats.

Tyler rested his head on Joshs shoulder, trying to calm his flaring anxiety.

"Are you alright?" Josh quietly asked the younger. He nodded and wrapped his arms around the older.

------

They all arrived at the restaurant that was a little more high end then Tyler was comfortable with. He held Joshs pinkie in his own the entire walk to inside the restaurant. His ankles gave out a few times but kept going to please his mother. Each time he wobbled while walking Josh tensed up, not wanting Tyler to get hurt.

i have no motivation for this story and i think i'm just gonna leave it here 😳