engagment

kinda sad chapter that's finna be controversial. (tw) self harm, drinking

Everyone clapped around the happy couple. Josh kissed the ginger as she cried. Tyler watched from next to Jenna. Jenna was smiling and talking to the ginger that has a ring on her finger now.

"I need to go the bathroom," Tyler told his wife before leaving. He walked quickly to the bathroom. He paced around the bathroom. He looked at his phone as there was a buzz. Josh posted pictures of the engagement. Tyler shoved his phone back into his pocket. His breathing picked up as anger boiled in his stomach.

A knock was heard on the door.

"Tyler, what's wrong?" Josh asked as he entered. Tyler shook his head.

"Nothing!" Tyler said with a happy tone and a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Tyl-"

"No! I'm fine Josh, go back out to your... fiance," Tyler cut him off. Josh could see the tears that welled up in his best friends eyes. He bit his lip before nodding and leaving the bathroom. Tyler gasped for air after he left. He locked the door and paced the bathroom again before breaking down. He started to cry for the first time in a while.

-----------

Tyler paced around the hotel room, Jenna watching him.

"Tyler, hey come sit down for me," Jenna asked calmly. Tyler nodded and sat next to her, fumbling with his ring. "What's wrong Ty?" She asked while rubbing his back. He started to cry into his hands.

"I'm scared," he told her.

"He's not re-"

"Not blurry... it's something else," He sniffled. She looked at him confused. He leaned his head on her shoulder. "his meds Jenna... She took them away and then... I don't want him hurt Jen..." He looked at her with a red face.

"I know you don't like her Ty, I know you two don't get along but he's happy with her baby,"

"No he's not, I know what he's like when he's happy. Have you seen him recently? He hasn't had time to talk to me cause they're always on a call or something else. He continues to block me off! We haven't had an actual conversation since.... I don't even remember." He let out little sobs.

"Then why don't we get you two together in a bi-"

"No! You don't get it! I don't get it... Jenna I'm so scared," He told her. "I-I..." he started before not wanting to say it.

"What Tyler, you can tell me anything," Jenna rubbed his back. He shook his head.

"I don't want you to hate me cause I love you so much," he gasped for air again.

"Calm down, breathe for me," she reminded him. "tell me, I'll love you forever,"

"Not after this," He cried. He pulled her in for a hug. "I'm so confused Jen.. I thought I... got over that."

"Why don't we go to sleep and we can talk in the morning, hm?" She suggested. He nodded. They kissed before climbing in bed and going to sleep.

-------------

Everyone is back on the bus. The bus was crazy hot so Josh had his shirt off while he played Mario Kart with Debby. Tyler saw all the scratch marks that covered his back. He bit his tongue from saying anything. His blood felt like it was boiling, burning even. Jenna saw how tense Tyler was and grabbed a bottle of water for him. He thanked her, opening it and drinking a little and closing the bottle.

He bit the inside of his lip as he saw Josh whisper in her ear and heard her giggle. Tyler tightened his grip on the water bottle. Jenna was surprised it didn't explode at this point.