idfk

i have to many drafts to be making a new one but here we are
smut warning? it's not really? use of safe word as well in this, mentions of drowning and failed murder

Tyler was against the wall with Josh ravaging his neck, making multiple marks. He gently whines before hearing Josh laugh a bit before sucking harder on his neck. Tyler moaned at the feeling, pressing his head into the wall while his back arched. He felt Joshs hands press onto his hips making him squirm a bit.

They slowly made their way down the hall while messily making out and stumbling over each others feet with small laughs. They made it in the bedroom and they both were taking their shirts and pants off feverishly.

Josh picked Tyler up and playfully threw him onto the bed.

Water surrounded him. Waves crashed above him and he flailed. Not now. Cant die yet. Swim.

Now.

Quicker.

Gasp.

He made it up and started to struggle for breathes before he was pushed down again.

No no no no, it can't be done yet.

He pushed against the others torso with his legs. Waves crashed on him as he made it up.

Breathe.

Tread the water.

Survive.

He made it to above the water before realizing he doesn't know where he is.

Tyler pushed away anything near him, legs pushing upward. "Off off off off, get off." He gasped for air before sitting up rapidly. He felt the burning in his nose again of water being breathed in.

He struggled to breath more before feeling arms wrap around him. Tyler tried to pull away but the arms were too strong. "Stop!" He yelled while thrashing.

"Tyler, Tyler breathe, listen to me. It's Josh, you're safe, breathe." Josh spoke into Tyler's neck.

The other shook violently before sobbing. Josh squeezed his arms a bit tighter around Tyler.

idk where to go from here so here you go, this was also based of a tik tok i saw lmao (i cant upload it but it is by @/lissypromo it will have over 8 mill views and the thumbnail is a woman in water)