Vape

i haven't proof read this yet but it took such a turn in it toward the end that i didn't even expect to happen but it just popped in my brain. Idk if this chapter makes any sense, i don't plan out anything if that isn't obvious yet.

Josh sat against the wall in Tyler's room that was lit up with his LEDs. He stared at the blue color slowly pulse to a deeper blue. Calm music filled the room as Tyler blew out steam from his mouth. Josh inhaled the calming scent of berries.

The smaller watched as the end of the stick lit up with green before being pulled from Tyler's mouth. The steam went out his nose and mouth. Watching him sent shivers down Josh's spine.

"Anything happen today?" Tyler asked before taking another puff, blowing it out close to him to try and mess with the cloud.

"Nah, there's only so much shit Brendon and my siblings can do in one week." Josh told him causing Tyler to huff out a small laugh.

"Move over here with me." Tyler told him while patting the spot next to him. Josh moved over before Tyler switched his mind and had him sit between his legs. Josh rested against his back against Tyler's chest.

Tyler wrapped his arms around him, face buried in the others neck. Josh nearly shivered when he felt Tyler's lips hit his neck.

"You smell good." Tyler lazily spoke before leaning back again.

Josh took out his phone, checking his snap, showing Tyler vaping behind him and blowing the fog out toward the camera.

"Don't post that on main. Don't want people to snitch me out." The taller mumbled out over the music, not having blown out yet making his voice changed.

"I know, just sending shit to Bren back and forth." Josh spoke with a slight blush on his face. Tyler nodded.

Josh eventually turned around to face Tyler and lean against the other wall again. Tyler watched the other, as he was mesmerized at the fog coming out of his mouth.

"You wanna try?" Tyler asked while holding out the small vape. Josh shook his head before looking at his phone again. "C'mere again," Josh scooted closer.

Tyler put his finger under Josh's chin to bring him closer. "Is it fine if I just breathe it out against your face?" Josh nodded. Tyler took a hit before slowly exhaling it out against Josh's face.

The smaller breathed it through his nose before breathing out his mouth, some fog going out. "Fuck." Tyler groaned causing Josh's face to go red, not visible in the blue light.

"No homo but you'd be really hot vaping." Tyler told him before taking a hit. Josh froze up, not knowing that to say. The brunette smirked at how his friend was frozen. "God come over here you rat." Tyler laughed out.

Josh smiled at the name calling, sitting next to Tyler. "No go back to earlier." Tyler whined and Josh sat between Tyler's legs again. The song switched on Tyler's phone to "Redbone by Childish Gambino" but slowed down.

Josh laid his head back against Tyler's shoulder staring at the ceiling again. The sound of synth filled the room while they stayed quiet. Tyler grabbed his phone, checking his snap this time, having his left arm wrapped around Josh.

Josh gently glanced at his snap, seeing the thirsty girls trying to make a move on him. He somehow was always so blind to them, responding with dry shit and friend zoning them all left and right.

Josh zoned out before coming back to reality when Tyler recorded with the flash on them. He looked down at it before seeing Tyler lean toward him and feeling his tongue go up his neck and his earlobe being gently bit down on. Josh gasped at the feeling before the flash turned off.

He was frozen before asking "What the fuck." Tyler giggled before nipping at Josh's neck.

"Sent that to Bren, he was asking if we were gonna fuck yet 'n all that shit. I teased at him about it and sent him that." Tyler told him. His arm around the curly haired teen tightened.

"Is there weed or some shit in the juice you have?"

"Look..." Tyler slowly spoke making Josh hit his arm. "Okay! I didn't know till it got here, I just saw the flavor and got it, and so what. We did a drug test a week ago, it's fine."

The shorter teen shook his head before relaxing into Tyler again, still shook up over what happened. Tyler opened his snap as Brendon sent something back.

Josh looked this time to see a blurry picture of their friend. Brendons face was red as he was laughing in it with the caption "damn alright Ty, get your cake- fuckin hell."

Tyler laughed out before sending a picture back of Josh and him, Josh's face being pink still. The brunette typed out a message before turning off his phone.

He took another drag from his pen, blowing it out against Josh's neck. The curly haired teen stared at the floor before soft lips gently touched his neck. He impulsively grabbed Tyler's arm.

Tyler turned Joshs head towards him before kissing him gently. Josh froze again, trying to comprehend what was happening.

"Wait- sorry I didn't ask you if I could-" Tyler tried to start before Josh spun around in his lap and kissed him with a little more force. Tyler slowly moved his hands down to Josh's hips, holding them loosely.

Josh finally broke the kiss when the song ended. "Are you bi?" He quietly spoke. He searched Tyler's eyes but he seemed a little reserved. "You know I'm still going to care for you if you aren't straight, right?"

He watched as Tyler's eyes slowly filled with tears. The other held onto him tightly. " 'M such a disappointment and-and I'm so dis-digust-"

"Hey, you are not disgusting because you can't choose how you feel about people. You are still Tyler, you are still normal and nothing is wrong about you. Me and many other people love you Ty."

Tyler held onto Josh tighter and buried his face in his neck before sobbing. Josh held him back just as tightly. Tyler eventually leaned back, wiped his face before taking another puff from his vape, blowing it out through his nose.

He held Joshs face, gently moving his thumb against his cheek bone. "Y-you're real-ly pretty-pretty." Tyler stuttered, still not used to saying those words to a guy. Josh gently smiled, leaning down to kiss him again gently, reaffirming him.

"I'm proud of you." The curly haired teen spoke. He moved his hand to the side of Tyler's neck, moving his thumb behind Tyler's ear and rubbing there. Tyler closed his eyes before finally fully relaxing for what felt like the first time in months.