I HAVE SO MANY DRAFTS

"C'mon pet," Josh called out to the little brunet. When Tyler got to him, having to crawl, he spat on his shoes. Josh quickly reacted and pushed the brunet on his back, putting his foot of Tyler's chest. He pushed his foot down on his chest earning a whine from the weak brunet. He's always been sassy and rude, so Josh put him in his place. Below him.

He kneeled down next to Tyler. "Want to act like that kitten? You remember what happened to Madd-" Josh stopped when Tyler yelled.

"Don't talk about that! Fine! I'll do whatever you want!" Tyler whimpered when Josh stood back up. He removed his foot from Tylers chest and let the boy sit on his calfs.

Tyler let out a cry when Josh forcefully grabbed his chin. "Always look at me pet," The name like a curse. Tyler whined and forced himself not to pull away from the man's touch. "Now go and clean, get it?" Josh growled. Tyler whimpered and went to do his chore.

The only areas he had left of the day was his room and Josh's. A shiver ran down his spine about going in Josh's room after what happened. Tyler cleaned his room as slowly as possible to avoid going in there soon. He eventually finished his room and trudged his way to Josh's.

He didn't hear him go in his bedroom but he still knocked and waited at least 30 seconds. No response. He slowly opened the door so he could close it if he were to be yelled at. He fully opened it and didn't see him.

He did hear the shower running though so he quickly started to pick up all the thrown clothes and variety of bottles and trash. He dusted everything he needed to and started to make the bed.

He reached over to the right side of the bed to drag the comforter up when he heard the bathroom door open. Tyler froze before quickly pulling the side up and evening it out. He could feel Josh's eyes on him and he hated it.

He went to get out of the room before the door slammed shut in front of him.

"That scared of me kitten?" Josh asked with a grin. Tyler kept his eyes on the ground as a blush rose to his face. "Look at me when I speak to you," Josh reminded. Tyler hesitated and fumbled with his hands before he felt a warm finger under his chin to move his face.

Tyler glances up at his face before feeling embarrassed and look at the  ground again even though he was scared of punishment. He felt the same hand move his eyes up. Tyler let his face be lifted but closed his eyes not wanting to look at Josh in this way.

"Look at me, brat," Josh insulted at him making Tyler whimper and cowered away. He didn't feel right standing next to Josh and had a weird urge to be on the ground like earlier. Tyler felt Josh get closer, heat radiating off of the man. Tyler eventually got pinned in a corner of the room.

"No where else to go huh petal?" Josh whispered in the scared boys ear. "Just look at me, what's so wrong with that? Did it earlier," Josh told him. Tyler hesitantly opened his eyes and looked at Josh before they accidentally slipped down his body, seeing how low he kept his towel around his waist.

Tyler immediately dragged his eyes back up to Josh's face seeing the little smirk on his face. "There ya go," Josh said with the sly smirk. Tylers face flushed a deep red at how close he was to him. Tyler could still see droplets of water on Josh's skin.

"I-I should g-go to my room," Tyler stuttered out as he tried to move away from the close area before a arm was near his head. Tyler gulped in fear.

"What's wrong? Tell me," Josh asked in a low voice in Tylers ear. Tyler went to speak but he was intimidated by the half naked man in front of him.   He bit his lip to keep him from saying anything wrong and stared at the ground again. He shuddered as he could feel Josh's warm breath travel down his neck.