hurt her

ayyyy, a non ship one

this also didn't turn out how i originally wanted to,

trigger warnings panic attacks, alcohol, very light mentions of sexual activity, mentions of toxic behavior

Jeanne woke up in a comfy bed, sun barley poking through some thick curtains in a unknown room. She turned around to see a curly dark haired man that had his arm on her waist.  She froze and she knew who he was. Jeanne tried to fall back asleep before feeling choked in her throat. She quickly got up and stumbled to the bathroom, opening a closet door first before finding it.

Her smooth legs scraped parts of the cabinets as she was hungover and could barley see from standing up too quickly. She nearly fell while throwing up into the toilet. She sat on her calves before accidentally slamming her jaw into the toilet seat. "Jesus fuck," She muttered while holding her jaw.

She looked down at her body to see a random jersey on her. She groaned at knowing it's his. Before she could do anything she threw up again and flushed it down. He stood at the doorway of the bathroom, shoving on a pair of basketball shorts. He sighed at the sight of her holding her jaw as it was inflamed.

She gagged at the sight of him as it became a habit when she saw him on her Instagram. He came back with an ice pack in his hand. He moved her hand away from the red patch, having the ice back  wrapped in a small, thin towel. He held it there while Jeanne looked away from him.

"Why the hell are you being nice to me?" She quickly spoke.

"What do you mean?"

"You know damn well what I mean Brooks." She deadpanned. "Played with me like all the other girls."

"Yeah, totally." Brooks spoke.

She scoffed at him before hissing at the feeling of him press the ice pack harder into her jaw. She glanced at the stupid silver cross that hung on his neck.  She always hated guys that wore those. There wasn't ever an explanation for it but all the guys who wore them were dicks. Not like any of them packed one.

Jeanne started to lean her head forward as she felt dizzy again. A headache started to form. She felt his hand be pressed on her back and she flinched at his touch. "Don't fuckin touch me." She growled.

"Hold it." He told her while starting to slowly let go of the ice pack for her to take it from his hand quickly and lean against the tub. "Will you just let me help you?" She groaned after him in response. "Cmon get up, you need to be cleaned up and get pain meds." He held his hand out and she refused it.

He sighed again before starting to drag her by her ankles out of the bathroom. She put her whole weight against the floor to make it harder but he still moved her with ease.

Jeanne yelped as she was picked up over Brooks shoulder. She started to lazily kick her legs and hit his back with her arms before going limp against him.

She was put on her feet in the kitchen. She shoved the jersey down to her thighs as it raised up a bit. He started to look around the cabinets for some meds. She looked around at the counters and saw a bottle of Tito's, quietly opening it up and drinking quite a bit before Brooks took it away.

She slapped his arm before pressing her hands to her head as the headache worsened.

"You're gonna have to deal with the headache now cause pain meds and alcohol won't mix well." He told her while she swung her hand for him to leave. "Cmon, we're going back." Jeanne sunk to the ground and stayed there. "You're a five year old."

She was picked up again before she started to hit his back really hard. "I'm gonna throw up." He started to walk quicker and placed her down by the toilet again and she threw up . "Fuck." She groaned.

*Mainly* Joshler one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें