hi hi

okay i know i haven't updated in a bit it's just that i'm getting SOOOO many ideas to write about and then i have one shots i forget about then start writing that one then go to another one and i've been trying to start and finish a one shot and it's been a struggle so i appreciate you guys being patient!

i want to know what one shot you would like to see uploaded next

Crush
this one hasn't been started yet but it will be based off of what I went through on the last day before my break (the last chapter of my rant book explains everything but i will change a bit up)

Red
Tyler is transgender and hella depressed. He forgot his testosterone the last few months as he has been in a runt and he got back (tw!) his cycle. Josh helps him through his pain and struggle.

Dress
Another trans one shot when Tyler has to pass as female since his mom doesn't want him to seem weird while going out for dinner with Joshs family. I haven't decided whether or not they are going to be boyfriends or not. The whole Dun family is hella sweet in this.

Oujia Board
Josh and Brendon play with a Ouija board when it all goes wrong and Brendon becomes possessed by blurryface.

Window
One shot about Joshs anxiety, showing how he coped with it in high school then in the blurryface era with Tyler.

Help Me
Tyler is homeless and was found by Josh after seeing teens run by him while walking back to his apartment with a slushee. He helps Tyler back on his feet.

Engagement
This one is semi controversial but it is about Josh and Debbys engagement but Tyler isn't very happy about it and kinda goes into a breakdown. Tyler and Josh fight quite a bit in this one.

Get him out!
Josh passes out at a show Tyler is holding and gets to meet him.

Could you make it
Tyler is abused by his dad and he ran to Josh's house. Momma Dun helps him, cleaning his wounds, Tyler is hella depressed in this one as well.

Which would you like to see?