Can't sleep

He watches the rain pours as the other in the cabin sleeps. He leans against the side of the bay window watching the rain fall gently onto the ground. A little sound of thunder is heard in the distance. Tyler gets up and opens the cabin door going on the little patio they have and leans against the railing. Lightning strikes somewhere out in the forest toward his right. Thunder claps loudly in the sky making him jump a small bit. He sticks his hand out into the rain feeling the little droplets fall across his sun-kissed skin.

Thunder rumbles through the dark clouds. A breeze passes onto the boy's bare chest making him shiver a bit. The front door to the cabin opens right as thunder goes through the sky again. Tyler looks back at the disheveled Josh. His pink hair sticks up in random directions and his eyes are heavy. "Go back to sleep Jish," Tyler tells him as he puts his arm back to his side. He watches Josh walk over to him with a hanging head looking towards the ground. He walks over and puts his head on Tyler's shoulder and makes him wrap his arms around his bare torso.

He shivers as Tyler wraps his cold, wet arm around his warm skin. "Tyler, you need to get sleep as well. I haven't seen you sleep in a while." He yawns against his tan skin. "I can't sleep Josh, you know that. I'm an insomniac. I don't need sleep, it's useless, I have Redbull for that." Tyler laughs at the sleepy Josh. "It's not good for your health Tyty." He says while looking up at the prominent dark circles under his eyes. Rain starts to pour heavier. Josh nuzzles his nose into Tyler's arm as thunder roars louder. A bright flash cascades over their skin and thunder claps through their eardrums loudly. Josh whimpers at the loud noise and leans closer into Tyler. 

He chuckles into the scared teen's hair.  "C-can we go i-inside," Josh asks as his heart rate increases and his legs shake under him. Tyler takes notice of the teen almost having an anxiety attack. Josh's jumps into Tyler when lightning strikes again and thunderclaps through the whole camp. Josh's breathing becomes labored and Tyler brings him into the cabin where the rain and thunder are quieter. Tyler sits on the couch they have and puts Josh in his lap, holding him close. Josh quietly cries into his bare shoulder. Tyler pets through Josh's untamed curls, helping him calm down.

Tyler half lays down half sits with Josh on his chest. He slowly calms down and traces shapes into Tyler's chest with his fingers. Tyler rubs his thumbs into Josh's lower back going toward his spine slowly. Josh lets out little noises of relief from Tyler relieving some of his tensed muscles in his back. Josh closes his eyes as Tyler continues to massage his back. Tyler massages up and back down his spine. He starts to rub Josh's hips with his thumb, he feels Josh's chin rest on Tyler's chest, he watches Tyler watching the rain through the window before looking down at him. 

Josh grins at him before getting into a more comfortable position. he puts his legs on either side of Tyler's hips and lays back down onto his chest, his head resting on Tyler's shoulder. His nose nuzzles into Tyler's neck making the taller boy chuckles with a deep voice making a rose dust onto his pale skinned cheeks and ears. Tyler lifts Josh's head from his shoulder to look at him in the eyes. "Why ya' blushin'?" Tyler asks with a little smirk making Josh's cheeks flush a darker color. Josh looks to his left trying to avoid Tyler's gaze and bites his lip. He feels Tyler's thumb go onto his bottom lip moving his from between his teeth. "Don't bite your lip, you know I don't like that," Tyler says, his voice is deeper than it usually is making Josh blush more. He hates how he's flustered so easily around his friend.

Tyler laughs at his flustered friends while wrapping his arms around Josh's hips, scooting him up more onto his hips. Josh hides his face in Tyler's neck. "Joshy, watcha' hiding from?" Tyler asks while moving one of his hands from his hip slowly up his back, his fingers ghosting up Josh's warm skin, making him shiver under his touch. He moves a finger under Josh's chin again making his face close to his. "Jish, what's wrong?" He asks with his deep voice whispering. Josh shakes his head lightly.

Tyler's lips just ghost over Josh's making Josh gasp. Tyler takes that moment to close the tiny gap between them. Josh stays frozen and takes a bit to realize...

His friend, that he sorta kinda likes cause he's cute and sweet and nice, is kissing him. Josh starts kissing back, his soft lips moving slowly against Tyler's more chapped lips. Tyler moves his hand from his chin to the flustered boy's jaw, making the kiss deepen. Their lips slowly part more, Tyler moves his hand to the back of Josh's neck. His tongue enters into Josh's mouth making him whimper into the other boy's mouth.

He shivers when he feels Tyler's hands rub up and down his back. Their part their lips for a bit gasping for air, their chest rising and falling quickly. Josh almost completely forgot about the thunder but didn't care about it anymore. He felt safe. Josh connects their lips again making Tyler grin against the kiss. His tongue explores Josh's mouth more as he deepened the kiss again. Josh whimper's as Tyler sucks on his tongue a bit. Tyler moves his hands to Josh's hips as they continue to kiss and rubs his hips with his thumbs making Josh whimper again.

His hands move over to the boy's plump ass and massage it a bit making Josh accidentally moan into the kiss making him blush madly. When he needs ass he hears him hold back his moans. Tyler pulls away for breath, "Don't hide your sounds baby boy," He says. The nickname makes Josh whine. Tyler moves his lips to Josh's neck and places soft kisses against his skin.

Josh whines against Tyler's bare shoulder. "Good boy," Tyler whispers into his ear. A flash of lightning lights the cabin for a second before thunder goes through the cabin loudly making Josh jump and whimper. Tyler chuckles at the frightened boy and nips at his earlobe. Josh quietly moans into his shoulder. Tyler sucks on a patch of his skin on his neck. There's a knock on the door. Josh blushes deeply as he sees one of the counselors, Brendon, making sex symbols with his hands while grinning and nodding. He gets smacked on the shoulder as a disheveled Tyler gets up and answers the door. "Hey, so the power went out so A/C and heating will be out." Dallon, another counselor, tells him.

Tyler nods while running his hand through his sweaty hair. They wave at him as they leave under an umbrella. Josh walks up behind him to watch them leave. 

----------------------

This has also been in my drafts for a while. It started out so well then I accidentally started to turn it into a smut and I got stuck in 'what do i do with this?' phase. If you would like to take this and remake it i'd be fine with that