crufew pt 2

Dun cuffed a girl to the pole in the middle of the town square. She sobbed while trying to cover herself. Her shirt was taken off for the whipping. It was protocol. She was shaking almost violently with how cold it was and nerves.

Dun looked around before taking off his own jacket and laying it over her shoulders.

"In the morning I'm going to have to come get this before any of the other officers see alright?" He asked quietly in case anyone could hear him. She nodded. Dun shifted the jacket to rest on her shoulders more. He left the town square as the wind blew against his face, making his nose go pink from how cold it was. He smiled at himself for letting the poor girl wear his jacket. She was maybe 13-16 years old,  too young for dealing with that punishment.

Dun didn't like his job but he was picked for the job while others had to go through a lot more to be even considered for the position. He walked down the dimly lit streets. As he walked down the streets he looked everywhere, inspecting everything. He watched a shadow move in an alley way. He quietly went up to the alley, peeking inside it. A little cat stood on top of a garbage pile. He gave a small smile at it and bent down slowly. The cat perked up a bit at the noise of the officer.

He slowly moved his hand out, seeing how the cat would react. It jumped off the pile and cautiously moved toward him. It sniffed his finger, their nose touching his finger and jumping back. The small orange cat sniffed his hand again and rubbed its head against the mans hand. He gently pet the cat, feeling its soft fur lean into him.

"I got go buddy, I can see what I can give you tomorrow, alright bud?" The cat flipped on its back, moving its legs onto his hand and gently gnawing at his knuckle. Dun rubbed its stomach, feeling it purr. He got up and started to walk home again. He nodded to a few other officers he passed by.

He entered the cozy house. He heard paws scatter against the ground. He bent down and pet the golden retriever.

"Hi Joshie," Erin, his girlfriend, smiled at him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him. Josh loved her but he just hasn't felt the spark recently and he feels so guilty. They broke apart. He held her closely and breathed in the lemon perfume she always wore.

He closed his eyes in the crook of his tan girlfriend. He basked in the feeling of someone holding and loving on him. She kissed his jaw lightly. He allowed her too. He started to lean on her a little more, exhaustion wearing over him.

He took of his shoes once they broke apart.

"How'd your day go?" She asked with her silky voice.

"Somewhat normal, I had to put a young girl in the town square though, I gave her my jacket to keep warm, I'll have to wake up earlier then usual so other officers don't see it." He groaned out. She nodded. She could see how tired he is.

"Why don't you wash up and go to sleep, you look like you're gonna collapse at any moment." She slightly joked. He nodded and took a shower and brushed his teeth. He only wore boxers to bed and passed out immediately.

----------

He rushed to the town square, almost sprinting, he got up later then he wanted. The girl was still asleep and no officers were around yet. He gently took the jacket off of her. She woke up and hazily looked at him with her hazel eyes.

She almost seemed like she was begging. "I'm sorry," He quietly told her. He heard some echoing of foot steps near by. Josh backed away from her. He looked up toward the noise and saw the Joseph boy. He waved at him but Tyler kept walking, going past him quickly.

Josh didn't feel the best after that interaction but he didn't let it affect him. Other people started to walk by the town square or go into the shops. The 'punisher', as they like to call him, came into the square.

The younger girl shook violently. She sobbed uncontrollably. Josh had to walk away or he would've joined in on the crying. Thwap. Scream.

Josh tried to hold back the tears from hearing the bloodcurdling scream from the, around, 14 year old girl. He heard commotion in one the alleys. He checked down it to see a brunette pinned to a wall with a pocket knife to his throat.

"Give me it fag," He spat at him. Josh heard the sob from the name. He quietly walked toward the scene. When the other boy put the knife away, Dun wrapped his arm around the teens throat, putting him in a choke hold. He was in a position where he couldn't fight back.

Josh grabbed his cuffs and put the teens wrists in them and he layed him on the ground on his stomach.  He looked at the crying victim, Tyler.

Before having time to react he was hugged tightly while being cried on. Josh held him back tightly.

"Shh, you're alright now, you're okay." The older told him quietly.

"Damn f-" The attacker started before getting tazed by Josh.

"Shut the hell up kid, your under arrest," Josh bit back. Tyler held onto Josh tighter, shaking just at the sound of the other boys voice. Josh heard a sob from the younger. "Hey, your okay, once I get this kid to the station I'll bring you home alright?" He told him. Tyler nodded while burrying his head into the olders chest.

Josh saw a nearby officer and told him to take the teen to the station for battery and assault of an officer. Josh picked Tyler up on his hip and started to walk to the youngers house. He hid his face into Josh's neck, not wanting to be seen by the public as people stared at them.

They reached the youngers house.

"What happened now?" Tyler's mom almost sighed. Josh let the younger down and into the house. he looked up at his mother before starting to cry. His eye was swollen and there was a small cut on his cheek.

She held her son tightly as he cried.

"I'm sorry I'm so stupid and c-can't defend myse-lf," Tyler hiccuped.

"Hey you're not dumb," Kelly told him. Tyler drew in a shaky breath while trying to hold his tears.

When they pulled away Josh went up to him. "What did the guy take?" He asked.

"So-some food, it was bread an-and uh, some wat-er," Tyler sniffled. Josh nodded and left the house to get the things Tyler got stolen from him and a little more for the smallers family.

Tyler went to his bedroom and shut the door so his family wouldn't bother him. He sat on his somewhat soft bed.

He was still shaken up by the whole thing. He lifted his shaky hand to his cheek and felt the cut, wincing at the stinging feeling. He moved his hand back down to see a small amount of blood on his pointer finger.

The young adult sniffled and wrapped his arms around himself as he felt cold without the officers presence or a jacket on. He jumped as the door to his room opened and saw the officer again.

Josh smiled at him slightly and closed the door slightly. Tyler made grabby hands at him. Josh sat on the bed next to him and picked him up, placing him on his lap facing him. Tyler's face went red as the olders hands were placed on his jaw.

Josh inspected the small cut on the youngers cheekbone. He frowned and swiped the clear stuff that came out of the cut. Tyler flinched at the sting that went through his face. He rested his face against Josh's shoulder, feeling himself slowly fall forward into laying down.

Tyler felt exhausted already, only it being 10 am. He shut his eyes and before he knew it he fell asleep.

This is gonna be the best ending for part 2 of this, I hope this is a good chapter? Idk