}Fly{ (english)

I wanna fly. Become a bird. Or more likely a fish. Floating in the air. Looking down to the sky to see freedom. Which grows like a huge bubble. Still becoming bigger every second and rising to reach my mind. Everything looks empty. Bleak. And that's what makes me think that I would prefer to be blind. I would prefer not to see. Not to ear. Being a tiny thing carried in the wind like a seed. Searching for a new world. Something different. A little thing which becomes older, needs more space and want to see the horizon.
I wanna fly. Lost in an infinity of fabrics, sweet like the air. Floating with my own self. No becoming someone other. Searching to reach the impossible. An eternity spotting between everyone of us. The void. This huge difference which makes me not like them. Like when you look from the shore and you think that it's just like there was no one on the other side and that if you just would fall in the water and drown, it wouldn't matter. Nothing matters anyway. Anymore. I'm lost. And that's not from the shore of a huge ocean. This time I'm sinking at the exact middle of a bigger and even more scary and mysterious ocean. So I don't see anything anymore. I can't breathe. All the world is falling around me. And that's like in the same time nothing ever changes. Because no one care. Because if the little fish sinks, no one would know. Because if the bird locked in its cage escape, everyone would scream it out. So I must more likely be let for dead on the floor. Broken wings. Lost. In the immensity of this world.

I wanna sing
きらりん