〜Struggle〜 (eng)

I don't know how. I'm struggling against everything. I'm trapped in a world which doesn't fit me. I keep saying it but it seems like they don't understand. Like being the one always hurt and misunderstood was funny. Like I was just someone to who you don't ask anything. Whatever if I'm not fine. It doesn't matter. I'm struggling with the world. Anything seems too strange and not possible to handle. I don't understand why everything has to be completely twisted. Why can't all this be only simple. It's like I'm constantly a child who learns how to walk but can only walk backwards. There's no future for people like this. Who stay just blocked by their own mistakes. I've been working my whole life to seem only a bit less weird. Why am I the only who don't work the same as others. Like you pick different wooden pieces of barely the same shape which can fit in the one of the world and then picked another one absolutely not alike and that it's me. I'm not feeling like I belong in this world. I could get well maybe somewhere else. But that's not even possible anymore. The only place where I felt right has been raped away from me. I'm down like i've been let laying naked on the ground. And there's nothing I can do anymore. I wish it was more simple. But to make things easier they decided to draw these in a mad way. I'm not like them my mind doesn't work this way. So i'm sorry if i'm like this. Hurting myself against the walls. Praying to go back. Even my plans finish down. But they don't care. It doesn't matter right ? Just do as you want and it'll be okay ? And when i'm gone you'll all be okay. Cause yeah of course i'm gonna leave. I can't get along right here. Now my sweetness has run fool. I can't stay like this. Ive been too much friendly and kind. In fact I don't care about how you all feel. The only thing that matter is that I'm down. I can't stay. So i'm gonna dance. And you're gonna sing. All this is going to end. If I can show them how much i'm getting crazy.

~~~~~~
why can't it
be perfect
this love's not
even real
why don't i've
cried for you
love was dead
from the start
we are perfect
i love you
can let you go
i know your not
allows you
i dont know
how you can't
i dont want to
why don't we do
i love you
i let you go
i know your not
that strong
don't listen to me
we're always be
so perfectly
happy
and to see
your smile
in the hand of someone
who loved you
why cant you
no
this is all wrong
i hope youre gone
i know your not
that strong
just perfectly
happy

(from the first time I listened to Lie from CircusP)

~~~~~
enjoy your life
listen to sad stolas's songs
love music.
haha it actually saves me.
see y'all ☆

killing the stars
きらりん