~cosplay~ (bis)

Hi everyone ! it's been a long time since the last cosplay cattering part... well, I have now finished my Nagisa cosplay, and I'm getting my way with the Gumi electric angel one... well I'll show some pictures (off course without my head) and I with speak about my mountain of cosplan and all ! Now I don't watch anymore videos because I know that all the things I'm getting to do no one made these before or took pictures so...
——————————

I said I finished the Nagisa cosplay, then here's a picture of it...

sorry for the quality of the picture but, this is it, my Nagisa cosplay

Then I said I finished the corset of Gumi, so here's a picture of it (I still don't know if I should let the white heart shaped thing on the top or not (tell me which you prefer please)) so...

here... then for all of the ones who makes cosplay, I hope you didn't or don't have to use polystyrene to makes some shapes because... I did use it and painted it with tape on it, I'm so struggling 🥲
then I wanted most of all to tell you about my halloween costume ! This is the module of hatsune miku sweet pumpkin (I prefered her version over gumi's... sorry) then...

the reference picture and all the green marks are about what I made

the reference picture and all the green marks are about what I made... I won't have a wig or anything but it's still a cosplay and that I'll wear for halloween. I didnt have enough golden ribbon so I used it where I thought I was the more important. I finished the top and the skirt is barely done, still thinking about if I'll put the candy shaped things and the gray lace on it or not.