_a wish_ (eng)

ok, then here's my kin list... it's been quite a while since I said I'll post it somewhere but I hadn't any chapter to put this on. Then, enjoy !
~~~~~

1st Nana -tsu 
this is the nana from elfen lied, you know, the childish one with pink hair and getting to be cut into pieces...

2nd Ai ohto
so, if you don't know from where she's from and know the anime, you're dumb, but you can just not know it... its Wonder egg priority.
you know that I usually hate the mains characters and so that's weird that I kin her, but I never said I loved my kins... so I kin her because I wished I had friends and, even if I had to go to a deadly place, it doesn't matter

3rd Sawaki Momoe
she's clearly my very favorite character in wonder egg priority and, well... I kin her because I wish people would accept me as I am, as I want to be, and that I could be girl or guy it doesn't matter (yes I'm very less androgynous than her but... can I keep my illusions and dreams please ?)

4th Alice
She's literally the one from SinoAlice, so yes.... now you can judge me whatever I'm crazy I know it, but when I read this manga it was like a spark lightning in my head, her thoughts were wonderfully close to mine, everything about life and friends... I could say that I kin pinocchio too but I don't really understand this character for now

5th Hinami
yes I kin many children... but I'm sorry I don't know why.... (that's the one from Tokyo Ghoul btw) her words when both her parents are dead and that she sees the one who killed them are wonderful and I can't know if I would say that too but I thought it was very right and that's not the only reason I kin her but whatever...

6th Lucy
and no, this is not the one from fairy tail, it's still from elfen lied, I actually kin the side of her which's two identited (don't know how to say it) it's kind of a Mellie (for the ones who know Radiant) but in darker, in love, lost and gory, so that's better

7th Gumi
from the Vocaloid (you must know this !) so... I listened to so many songs of her and these were so much in echo to my thoughts... like echo for instance, or the most is Unrequited love and he who sleeps beneath, but some like copycat, monster, goodbye, and really much I(love). so no need for more explanation I think

8th Will
from stranger things. yes. please do I really have to explain ? that's because he sacrifices his own love and happiness for the others...

9th Stolas
okay, from helluva boss. just Love him. if you wanna understand why, listen once again to Stolas's Lullaby, Stolas Sings and Just Look my Way

10th Yue Lung Lee
from banana fish. yes I have something with androgynous people.... wait for it... but I kin him in fact because he sacrificed all his life, all what he's done, for his only revenge. And because he's silent when he walks

11th Medea Solon
ok then, that's from the webtoon Your Throne, that's great and wow ! but I kin her, well... because it's kind of the same family reasons as for Yut Lung

12th Sakura
this is NOT the sakura from naruto ! nor from I wanna eat your pancreas ! She's the one in Classroom for elites, she's so cute no ? I kin her because she wears glasses (if you know, you know)

13th Nagisa Shiota
from Assassination Classroom. Nagisa is clearly the reason WHY I told you to wait for it, about the androgynous characters... but I kin him because he's a wonderful assassin too. I love assassins. And I think I might kin the second King of Death in the same anime just because I would have chosen the same after seing my family killed (TT)

14th Nico robin
one piece. do you see the scene on ohara with her mother ? then you know why I kin her. as a fun fact, I can tell you that it's the only scene (in every manga, movies, books or anime that I saw) that made me cry.

15th Kirua Zoldik
hunter x hunter... he's a killer. do I need any other information ? he has white hair.

16th Kazutora
from Tokyo Revengers. well it sometimes happens to me to think « it's mikey's fault, not mine » no i'm kidding. almost. he's mad and i'm the same so...

17th Leodari
from Children of the Whale. I think the same as him about emotions and his insane curiosity is wonderful.

18th Cherry and Hibiki
yes I don't respect them... Cherry is from Words Bubble up like Soda Pop and Hibiki from Bubble. These anime are part of my bubbles obession... and I kin them because of their head phones and the sound problem for Hibiki and people problem with Cherry, plus he writes cool haikus.

19th Suh
from Trefle. she's lonely. sings songs. is too overpowered but don't use it because she just wanna sing and speak. I Love her wings.

20th Beatrice
from re zero. She's called betty and beako too... I just love her she's too much cute. I'm the same as her as she's waiting through the eternity. (won't say more abt this...) she gets angry and cries sometimes but never breaks an oath.

21st Ram
from re zero. yes... I don't kin her sister. I kin ram, the pink haired one... the useless feeling one. the older. the one with more responsibility. and the not easy going one.

22nd Shimi
yes actually the one from the Legendaires. Yes I told you I'm a child but... she's one of my first kins... she's a bit an easy life and her troubles get fixed but... yes, we all got to start somewhere !

23rd Kyouka Jirou
from mha. Music. Emo. Dark. Sings. She's cute.

24th Ie no Haru
lolllll she doesn't exist any where she's an OC I created with a friend but she sacrifices herself all the time for her sister and... many people. She stays smiling while being deeply crushed in despair.

25th Gakupo Kamui
from the Vocaloid... I kin him as Venomania though... well you kind of already know me, what did you expect... it's because I'm the same as him... like, you know.....

26th Cirrus
in the scan Lost in the Cloud. he's interrogating about how does it feel to be gay and is crazy.

27th Wendy
from fairy tail. that's too one of my first kins... she's cute. uses Dragon wind powers. cut her hair during a moment (why did she have to make them long again... TT). her friendship with Cherria.

28th Sheele
from Akame ga Kill. she wears purple. badass. no feelings but it matches her personality. killer.

29th Remi
from the webtoon Unordinary. she's just a bit too kindhearted for me but her strength and convictions fits me.

30th Arlo
from Unordinary. he's blond. raises barriers in front of him (literally). can't forget his illusions.

31st Serafina
from Unordinary. her family background. her sister. her fuckn HAIR is wonderful just love it ! loses her assurance when feeling unsafe.

———————
Well... after all this I had something else too but dunno how to put it and it's already too long anyway... then you'll see this maybe in the next chapter.

see you ☆〜

my insanity's too deep
きらりん