-looks- (eng)

Sometimes, my life looks like an anime. It's kinda the same aesthetic. getting to sleep late and with no light but the one hardly reaching me trough the curtains. It is in a way like any typical anime catering about depression.
Lone girl who seems perfectly okay. who dances every night in her room listening to sad songs. Almost crying, almost falling. hurting herself inside her cage.
the girl alone in the dark. her whole world is silent. and shows off only at night. when she could've let her tears fall on her face but still hold these.
"I mustn't be sad right now. That's the moment. I can be me. So I just cannot be sad at the only time I can be my true self. Please don't cry. Stop thinking."
"lose yourself"
"right now, just right there"
"I'm crazy"
"am I ?"
And she becomes mad, being her true self once again. this face of hers she cannot show people. because she's only human. and her thoughts couldn't be understood. not by anyone. and until she finds the one to who she could talk about, she stays quiet. so lone. hoping for another day to come.
she saw two seconds ago her friends pictures about how wonderful are their lives. and she act as she doesn't care. she's quite not the kind of easygoing people. and she doesn't express very well her feelings. so as all she deserves for not being brave is unrequited love, she acts just as it doesn't matter.
one day it'll all blow up. and she knows it. but what could she do ? she's just the kind and understanding friend. she cannot have an happy ending. this is only for main characters of another type.

~~~~~~~~~
« let me introduce myself
some people live
but baby
see how youre going
feed me
how the day on captivity
funny how you think im bothered
shouldn't have messed with me
cause I eard you're afraid of monsters monsters
are you ready for the monster, monster
you aint ready
you aint rady
dont need no sympathy
ya see
baby im the daily
im the victoring
no im nothing like the others
cause i eard that you're afraid of monsters, monsters
are you ready for the monster monster
you ain't ready
it would have be so easefull between us
you than
this is the last time
if you try to break me
im gonna burn you down
not coming back for you
let me in
it funny how you think i'm bothered
no im nothing like the others
you shouldn't have messed with me
are you ready for the monster monster
gumi
you ain't ready for the monster monster
let me introduce myself »
Monster /gumi & kira/

————————
hello ! I must say that I love so much gumi and my love for her grows every day, but don't worry I still love gakupo... and another vocaloid that passionate me is actually flower V, I don't really know if she's a vocaloid or an utauloid but no pb she's so wonderful (but less that gumi)
see youuuu

and forget abt what I said, I want people to read me please.... i'm gonna be sad if not... (already sad lol)  don't worry i said that but in fact I don't know.... well... as I write and post pretty often these times I might see you very soon...

dancing under moonlight
きらりん